ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

magesh
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependant extension

Post by magesh » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 am

Hi,

I managed to book PEO appointment for my wife, the very next day of my appointment in the same PEO

Is it mandatory that my application must be completed before my wife applies? Is it ok that she applies, in case my application is under processing??

If this is a problem then i might need to reschedule her appointment..

muhandis.ak

Re: Tier 1 dependant extension

Post by muhandis.ak » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:49 pm

While I can't say for sure whether this could be a problem, if I were in your place and my dependent was applying separately, I would do it only AFTER my extension was approved and I had my approval letter in hand.
magesh wrote:Hi,

I managed to book PEO appointment for my wife, the very next day of my appointment in the same PEO

Is it mandatory that my application must be completed before my wife applies? Is it ok that she applies, in case my application is under processing??

If this is a problem then i might need to reschedule her appointment..

johnjoe
Newly Registered

Post by johnjoe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm

You can wait until you get approval letter but make sure that your wife's visa have enough time until expiry.

Hopefully you will get same day decision, but in case if your case goes in to query, then you should use your discretion on what should be your next step.

Remember for your dependant PEO, caseworker will ask for your approval letter as well as your passport(I dont think this is mandatory but in my case the case worker has asked me the passport) .