ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should i declare both my income?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shace

should i declare both my income?

Post by Shace » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 am

Hi

Im doing 2 jobs one full time and a part time, my full time job's income is enough to score relavent points (tier 1 visa)
to apply for ILR, should i still declare my part time income(this is credited to my savings account)
I still have little more than a year to apply for ILR but for curiosity I just wanted to know?

Rgds

Shace

muhandis.ak

Re: should i declare both my income?

Post by muhandis.ak » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am

You do not *need* to show your part-time income unless you want it to count towards your earnings figure for the application.
Shace wrote: Hi

Im doing 2 jobs one full time and a part time, my full time job's income is enough to score relavent points (tier 1 visa) to apply for ILR, should i still declare my part time income(this is credited to my savings account)
I still have little more than a year to apply for ILR but for curiosity I just wanted to know?

Rgds

Shace