ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Extension- Self Employed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarva81
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Extension- Self Employed

Post by Sarva81 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello

Could someone please help me on clarifying my doubt on Applying for Tier 1 Dependent via Same day Premium service

I'm self employed and I have booked PEO appointment for 31-Jan-13,

Could anyone pls clarify, Would there be any questions asked @PEO office while submitting Tier 1 Dependent application on my Earnings the fact Tier 1 Dependent application form didnt ask for details self employment...very confused and worrying as i'm applying as Tier 1 Dependent though i'm self employed.

Pls someone advise with your expertise, should i get my payslips signed by my Accountants along with Dividend vouchers similar to the Tier 1 Main Applicants(self employed) does for their applications

Please help............Thanks in advance

With Thanks
Kumar

askhan

re

Post by askhan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am

afaik, if you are on dependent visa you cant use your earning ...

your main applicant has to apply your visa.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

Sarva81
Newly Registered

Post by Sarva81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am

Many thanks for the reply......

I selected 'Tier 1 PBS Dependent' in the drop down while selecting the Service that i'm applying for... in the PEO appointment booking webpage....am i wrong there in selecting ??

The reason for submitting alone is......I was unlucky to get PEO appointment while booking @12am with my wife who submitting her application 2 weeks prior to me @PEO, i managed to find a separate PEO appointment date for my Application 2 weeks later from my wife PEO appointment date........I thought i could submit all my Wife Extended Visa details with my application

I'm submitting my application for Extension as Tier 1 dependent @ PEO office by 31st Jan2013 with the VISA documents of my Wife (who is Tier 1 main Applicant and have Valid VISA by then ) VISA details and other docs like Wedding proof,Bank Statements for Maintenance etc..

As i'm self employed in UK, i got a doubt whether i'll be questioned @PEO office on the Appointment date on my earnings here although there is no details required to fill about earnings in UK for Tier 1 (General) dependent Application form

Hope i'm detailing my doubt, Please advice...

With Thanks
Kumar

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:29 pm

How can you be assured that your wife will have a valid visa by the time you are applying?

For your own application, your employment details do not matter at all. For a dependent visa, a relationship with the main applicant, maintenance funds and a valid visa for the main applicant is all that you would need to prove.

Sarva81
Newly Registered

Post by Sarva81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm

My wife (Tier 1 Main Applicant) PEO appointment date is 18th Jan and my Appointment date is 31st Jan 2013.....As all her documents are clear and she's on Permanent Salary rolw...i hope she'll get her Visa before 31st Jan including Biometric

Secondly....thanks for clarifying on the Salary payslips query for Tier 1 Dependent application...I was bit of worried on that..

Many Thanks again

With Thanks
Kumar