ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings claim query---urgent please(LImited

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

eskay_s

Previous Earnings claim query---urgent please(LImited

Post by eskay_s » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi All,

I have my limited company and i am showing my salry+dividends as my previous earnings as a director...

I am planning to show my previous earnings claiming period from 01-jan-2012 to 30-nov-2012 .Hence I requested my bank to send the statements for the same period.

They send me the statements like from 01-Oct-2011 (instead of 01-jan-2012) to 22-oct-2012(instead of 30-Nov-2012).

Now i requested again during x-mas period for missing dates and they said it will take 7 to 10 working days and i am still waiting for them.

My Question 1:-

My peo appointment is on 10-jan and i went to a branch on saturday(05-jan) to get the missing statements and they gave the printouts only on white paper (its not on bank headed paper) on which they only stamped on it in each page and the stamp saying details of bank name branch date etc...

My question is will Croydon visa officer accept this statements which are on white paper with bank stamp on it and it did not have any signatures on it...

Question 2:-

My payslips date and bank statement dates are not matching because payslips generated every last Friday of the every month with my accountant.
I transferred salary from my business account to my personal account is slightly different dates,will this be any issue?

Please reply me as i am bit concerns on this...

Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:50 pm

about your date question this will not be a problem. i had similar case and got my extension successfully. important thing is amount should match in pay slip, personal bank statement and company bank statement.
Tier1 Aspirant

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Thanks for the response 'tier1_aspirant123'.
Can some one help me on my question1 below plz ?(i.e. will Croydon visa officer accept this statements which are on white paper with only bank stamp on it and it did not have any signatures on it)

thanks in advance...

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:32 am

I submitted stamped signed statements printed on white paper with color for cohabitation and it was ok application was accepted but when I ordered my bank statement to proof my earnings did not come and asked my solicitor and said they will accept the statement stamped and signed by bank. So I think it should be fine. But just before PEO appointment, statement came and we included in the application.