ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension as Director for Limited Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arman0082
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension as Director for Limited Company

Post by arman0082 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 am

Hello Gurus,

I have my Tier 1 extention due in early March 2013 and i act as a Director of a Ltd company and take monthly salary and dividends. I am taking below documents with me:

LTD Comapny
----------------
1. Company UTR.
2. LTD Comapny Tax returns for 2011 and 2012.
3. Accountant Letter.
4. Dividents Vochers from Accountant.
5. Business Bank Statements.
6. Client Invoices for last 12 months.
7. VAT Paid Proofs.
8. Company Contract with the Agency.
9. End of the year company accounts

Personal
---------
1. Payslips.
2. Personal UTR.
3. Bank Statements.

1. Please advise if the above documents are OK for the application and / or if any other documents are required

2. Also do the 12 payslips and dividend vouchers need to be on a company letter head? and they need to be stamped by the company as well?As i have my own Ltd company and i do not have any company stamp and letter heads, i create my dividend vouchers and pay slips on the plain paper with my company name at the top and then sign it as a Director of the company. My accountant will stamp these documents. Is this OK?

3. Please also advise that is it important to show my company tax return and individual tax return, i have not filed any yet as personal tax is due after April 2013 and company tax is payable in June 2013.

Many Thanks in advance

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Your list looks perfect.

This is what i had submitted for my successful application

i. Key evidence:
1. Pay slips signed and stamped by employer for 12 months(with company stamp and signed by me in capacity of director and stamped by accountant)
2. Dividend vouchers signed and stamped by employer(on my company's letterhead with company stamp and signed by me in capacity of director and stamped by accountant)
3. Original Personal Bank Statement for 12 months
4. Letter from accountant
5. Original Company Bank Statement for 12 months
6. End of the year company accounts
7. P60( as my earnings period was Apr 11 to Mar 12)

ii. Miscellaneous/Supporting evidence
1. Company return
2. Individual tax return
3. Company certificate, VAT certificate, Flat VAT rate scheme approval letter, PAYE registration letter and letter indicating my Unique Taxpayer Reference
4. Company’s contract confirmation notes with agencies
5. Photocopies of invoices generated by company
6. Company Insurances(PL EL insurances etc, i had these hence submitted them as well)

about company stamp i tried to find if it is needed or not but could not find anything conclusive. then thought anyways i am spending 1500 quids for my extension so why not spend few more and prepare a company stamp as it will not do any harm.

and letter head it just creating nice little word document print few copies and print dividend vouchers on that and job done
Tier1 Aspirant

arman0082
Newly Registered

Post by arman0082 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Thank you very much