ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirement on Accountant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vik197
Newly Registered

Requirement on Accountant

Post by vik197 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi All,

UK BA mentions that the reference letter should come from accountant registered with any one of certain list of bodies.

The reference letter I got did not had accountants registration number however the accountant letter head contained logo of one of accepted accountancy body.

Is the registration number of accountant required on the reference letter or the logo of the regulating body sufficient.

Also can i now submit the registration number of accountant in seperate mail to UK BA ,when the application is made with the letter I had.

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

the letter that i had submitted just my accountant's name, body to which she was registered with (ACCA) name of the accountancy firm and stamp. if UKBA wants to confirm the registration they can contact the accountant and get details or even the body mentioned.
Tier1 Aspirant

vik197
Newly Registered

Post by vik197 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Thanks.

Can anyone please share there experience in this regards.