ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent PEO - before receiving Main Applicant BRP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarva81
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent PEO - before receiving Main Applicant BRP

Post by Sarva81 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Hello,

Could you pls help me for the below query

I'm applying for Tier 1 Dependent Extension by premium service(PEO) on 31st Jan (Thurs) and still i'm waiting for my wife (Main Applicant) Biometric Residence Permit(BRP) by post (who's Visa was successful last week and receiving BRP by courier is delaying (courier confirmed they haven't received from homeoffice yet).

As i still not received the BRP card of the Main Applicant, Please advise is that okay to go for the Tier 1 Dependent Extension (PEO office) on 31st Jan appointment with the Tier 1 Main Applicant's Visa approval letter (the letter homeoffice issued to the Main Applicant confirming the Visa has been approved).We got only the Main Applicant Passport and all other supporting documents (Bank Statements, Wedding Certificates..etc) needed for Tier 1 dependent application

Pls advise, Would they(homeoffice) consider the approval letter issued by them in place of the BRP of the Main Applicant incase if we didn't received it until 31st Jan. My current Visa expiry date is 15th Feb 2013

Please help me on this...

With Thanks
Sarva

lastminutehelp
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Dependent PEO - before receiving Main Applicant B

Post by lastminutehelp » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Sarva81 wrote:Hello,

Could you pls help me for the below query

I'm applying for Tier 1 Dependent Extension by premium service(PEO) on 31st Jan (Thurs) and still i'm waiting for my wife (Main Applicant) Biometric Residence Permit(BRP) by post (who's Visa was successful last week and receiving BRP by courier is delaying (courier confirmed they haven't received from homeoffice yet).

As i still not received the BRP card of the Main Applicant, Please advise is that okay to go for the Tier 1 Dependent Extension (PEO office) on 31st Jan appointment with the Tier 1 Main Applicant's Visa approval letter (the letter homeoffice issued to the Main Applicant confirming the Visa has been approved).We got only the Main Applicant Passport and all other supporting documents (Bank Statements, Wedding Certificates..etc) needed for Tier 1 dependent application

Pls advise, Would they(homeoffice) consider the approval letter issued by them in place of the BRP of the Main Applicant incase if we didn't received it until 31st Jan. My current Visa expiry date is 15th Feb 2013

Please help me on this...

With Thanks
Sarva

If BRP card is not been received yet you can submit the Main applicant's approval letter on behalf of that.

Sarva81
Newly Registered

Post by Sarva81 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 am

Thanks a lot for the reply..that really helps me

splashing

Post by splashing » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:30 am

Hello Sarva81,

Yes you can apply without the BRP card.

I was in ur boat. applied at solihhull as the maim applicant, visa granted and my hubby applied at glasgow a week after .
as at the time of applying, i didnt have my BRP card.

However he took my passport, receipt for paymentand approval letter with him and i also followed him to the venue( which they allowed me to enter as he was dependent on me)

when the person checking the form called us, he ddint not collect the approval letter and receipt from us. he only collected my passport. he says with my name , it would show on thier system.

so you are cool to apply just take your wife's passport, approval letter with you and let your wife follow you for the appointment.

thanks and all the best