ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

expertbuddy

Tier 1 extension Earnings

Post by expertbuddy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi,

Got an urgent query regarding Tier 1 extension on Salary. Please could you advice me on the below issues.

1. I am claiming earnings for the period Jan 2012- Dec 2012. The issue is i have various components included in the payslips like

(i) BACKDATED PAY- This was the amount of arrears which it got credited in February 2012 for the appraisal arrears in January 2012.
(ii) OVERTIME - There was some amount included in payslips for the overtime i worked in the same job.
(iii) ONCALL- There was some amount included in payslips for the duty that i performed similiar to overtime.

Is all these components considered for my extension?

(Got confusion due to point 86 in guidance We will only consider actual earnings.
We will never consider earnings claimed
on a pro rata basis (for example when the
applicant has worked part-time and tries to
claim for what he/she might have earned if
the work had been full-time)

2. Regarding the bank statements, i am showing statements till Jan 30th 2013. Is that fine. My appointment is on 12th FEb 2012

3. Suppose if i mention in the letter that i am planning to pay by HSBC debit card and the transaction didnt go through and willing to pay by HSBC credit card. Is that accepted. The reason is i called the customer care, they told you need to call the customer care for putting the note only before 30 mins doing the transaction. Need your kind advice also on this as well?

4.Evidence of care arrangements if you are under 18 years old - Any idea what this means

Thanks

askhan

Re: Tier 1 extension Earnings

Post by askhan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

expertbuddy wrote:Hi,

Got an urgent query regarding Tier 1 extension on Salary. Please could you advice me on the below issues.

1. I am claiming earnings for the period Jan 2012- Dec 2012. The issue is i have various components included in the payslips like

(i) BACKDATED PAY- This was the amount of arrears which it got credited in February 2012 for the appraisal arrears in January 2012.
(ii) OVERTIME - There was some amount included in payslips for the overtime i worked in the same job.
(iii) ONCALL- There was some amount included in payslips for the duty that i performed similiar to overtime.

all the component are accepted, I got my visa on exactly same payslip

Is all these components considered for my extension?

(Got confusion due to point 86 in guidance We will only consider actual earnings.
We will never consider earnings claimed
on a pro rata basis (for example when the
applicant has worked part-time and tries to
claim for what he/she might have earned if
the work had been full-time)

simple dont get confuse

2. Regarding the bank statements, i am showing statements till Jan 30th 2013. Is that fine. My appointment is on 12th FEb 2012

fine

3. Suppose if i mention in the letter that i am planning to pay by HSBC debit card and the transaction didnt go through and willing to pay by HSBC credit card. Is that accepted. The reason is i called the customer care, they told you need to call the customer care for putting the note only before 30 mins doing the transaction. Need your kind advice also on this as well?

yes you can pay by any mode as lond as you have the right amount
4.Evidence of care arrangements if you are under 18 years old - Any idea what this means

leave it blank, as if your son or daughter is applying with you you just need to sign the guardian page.

Thanks
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

expertbuddy

Post by expertbuddy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks mate