ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking Same Day service

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aviator111

Booking Same Day service

Post by Aviator111 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 pm

UKBA website doesnt have any slots to book. Many solicitor companies are selling slots for £250.

Any updates if the UKBA has set right the system or we still need to depend on these slot sellers?

Thanks

mart2
Newly Registered

Post by mart2 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 pm

unfortunately its very hard to get a slot. I had a look for last 6 days. I couldn't book a single slot. Legally your solicitors are not allowed to sell a slot. but its really hard to catch a slot. may be they are paying someone to sit down all day long and look for slot on UKBA website. Personally I wont mind to pay for slot but its up to you.

Aviator111

Post by Aviator111 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 pm

mart2 wrote:unfortunately its very hard to get a slot. I had a look for last 6 days. I couldn't book a single slot. Legally your solicitors are not allowed to sell a slot. but its really hard to catch a slot. may be they are paying someone to sit down all day long and look for slot on UKBA website. Personally I wont mind to pay for slot but its up to you.
Thanks. Any other suggestions pl

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 am

Try to follow these steps to book appointment:
http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html

zabiela

Post by zabiela » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Perseverance is the key my friend, keep trying and you'll find a slot..
Let your voice be heard - No more Tier 1 fee increases: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/49581

thilanka83
Newly Registered

to book a slot

Post by thilanka83 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:28 pm

there is one way to do and its work

1 open a uk ba account and wait till 12(midnight). don't let it expire( 30 min).

2 bef 12 put all the info in that search form( that two words) - put single place and don't multiple place for that form. just put ur nearest one. don't put any date range. just leave it blank.

3 shape 12 just press the search button and it will show time slots. don't waste time from that.

4. just put first initial and last name that's it. don't waste time to put ur first name.

5 . just use first time slot u see don't waste time. you will loose it.

6. then press submit.

7. thats it. easy . don't waste your money

Aviator111

Re: to book a slot

Post by Aviator111 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:32 pm

thilanka83 wrote:there is one way to do and its work

1 open a uk ba account and wait till 12(midnight). don't let it expire( 30 min).

2 bef 12 put all the info in that search form( that two words) - put single place and don't multiple place for that form. just put ur nearest one. don't put any date range. just leave it blank.

3 shape 12 just press the search button and it will show time slots. don't waste time from that.

4. just put first initial and last name that's it. don't waste time to put ur first name.

5 . just use first time slot u see don't waste time. you will loose it.

6. then press submit.

7. thats it. easy . don't waste your money

Thankful 2d wonderful suggestion. Also 2 those above.

4 those who r in similar situation pl get benefit fm d suggestions gvn above.

Love u bros. Best of luck 2 all of u.