ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Processing Times - Help us to help you

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

spacekadet
Newly Registered

Post by spacekadet » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:30 pm

Just called about my HSMP extension under Tier 1 which I sent in early July (payment went through on 7 July).

The guy said they are currently processing those received up to 30 June. The wait continues!

:?

dexterarun
Newly Registered

Status of the batch 25th jun to 30th june

Post by dexterarun » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi all,

Called HO this morning and spoke to one of their representatives. Heard that they've just started processing the batch up to the 30th of June(possibly the 25th to 30th?).
So for those who applied during this period, it could be another week before we hear from them and he did mention that another week to ten days would be a fair estimate.

wp2tier1applicant
Newly Registered

Post by wp2tier1applicant » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:54 pm

I applied for tier1 on 27 June. Today i got a call from CW to fax me a page of the doc, have done it, guess i'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks atleast to get my docs back. Lets see.

justice122

Post by justice122 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 pm

You ll be lucky if u recieve any response back before 3 weeks there is one guy who had excatly the same sitaution as yours and he is still waiting more than 3 weeks have passed. The whole processing is quite slow at the moment.

Regards
wp2tier1applicant wrote:I applied for tier1 on 27 June. Today i got a call from CW to fax me a page of the doc, have done it, guess i'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks atleast to get my docs back. Lets see.

wp2tier1applicant
Newly Registered

Post by wp2tier1applicant » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Oh! Did he try to call back the HO again? ? Any news?

tx

justice122

Post by justice122 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:06 pm

wp2tier1applicant wrote:Oh! Did he try to call back the HO again? ? Any news?

tx
Yes and response was "your case is still with the CW" as of yesterday after 3 weeks

sojan

Re: Status of the batch 25th jun to 30th june

Post by sojan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:32 pm

dexterarun wrote:Hi all,

Called HO this morning and spoke to one of their representatives. Heard that they've just started processing the batch up to the 30th of June(possibly the 25th to 30th?).
So for those who applied during this period, it could be another week before we hear from them and he did mention that another week to ten days would be a fair estimate.
I think the key point is what kind of processing they've started. Looking into approvals received till this time, I believe, CWs must have started looking into applications till July 2nd week. and the batches till June30th must be in final stages. fingers crossed !!

braz@brit
Newly Registered

Re: Status of the batch 25th jun to 30th june

Post by braz@brit » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:43 pm

dexterarun wrote:Hi all,

Hi everybody,

this is my case as well.

June 27th: Application received in the HO
July 1st: Confimation email
No news since then.

BR

bkarthikisc

Post by bkarthikisc » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Got the Visa yesterday

WP to tier 1

Applied on 04/07/2008
Application recieved on 07/07/2008
Ref Date 11/07/2008
Approval on 22/08/2008
Visa stamped on 23/08/2008
Received on 27/08/2008 :D

Urgent treatment request faxed on 13th Aug. UTR helped to get the stamping and passport back really fast.

Am travelling back to India on the 1st of Sept.

Wishing everyone luck!!!

tier1applicant

Post by tier1applicant » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:30 am

Congratulations...!!!

Have you got an approval letter from the Home Office..? I have got the Tier-1 stamping on the passport, but I did not receive any approval document itself [like in the case of work permits].. I am just wondering if that has been missed out in my case...! Thanks

[quote="bkarthikisc"]Got the Visa yesterday

WP to tier 1

Applied on 04/07/2008
Application recieved on 07/07/2008
Ref Date 11/07/2008
Approval on 22/08/2008
Visa stamped on 23/08/2008
Received on 27/08/2008 :D

Urgent treatment request faxed on 13th Aug. UTR helped to get the stamping and passport back really fast.

Am travelling back to India on the 1st of Sept.

Wishing everyone luck!!![/quote]

bkarthikisc

Post by bkarthikisc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:09 am

I got the passport with the stamp plus one letter that states the point claimed and awarded...Dats it. There was no letter similar to the one dat we got with the Workpermit

[quote="tier1applicant"]Congratulations...!!!

Have you got an approval letter from the Home Office..? I have got the Tier-1 stamping on the passport, but I did not receive any approval document itself [like in the case of work permits].. I am just wondering if that has been missed out in my case...! Thanks

[quote]

TRANSITIONCASE
Newly Registered

Post by TRANSITIONCASE » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 am

[quote="bkarthikisc"]I got the passport with the stamp plus one letter that states the point claimed and awarded...Dats it. There was no letter similar to the one dat we got with the Workpermit

[quote="tier1applicant"]Congratulations...!!!

[quote][/quote]

I got my passport yesterday (docs reached home office on 27th, wp to T1, Transitional case). Even i got the letter one you mentioned in your email. And that should be fine as it mentions all the details.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Hello Guys,

I am little bit concerned now as i have completed 11Weeks this weekend ( 10 weeks , If we calculate the time from the payment deduction Date as i paid by Chq ). Is it normal, why its taking sooo long??

Any advice will be extremely Helpful.

Thanks

Grant :D
Last edited by grant1 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akash08

Post by akash08 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 pm

grant1 wrote:Hello Guys,

I am little bit concerned now as i have completed 12Weeks this weekend ( 11, If we calculate the time from the payment deduction Date as i paid by Chq ). Is it normal, why its taking sooo long??

Thanks

I am also waiting for 10 weeks and getting suspicious. There are some guys like engi_guy, pcmalik, saqib389 who never came back to forum and was waiting with similar or previous timeline. God knows what is going on.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm

well they do come back from time to time, i have seen recent posts from enqui_guy and pcmalik as wel. they are still waiting after 3 months............ god knows, how the whole system works at HO.

Keeping the faith

p.s saqib389 has already got the visa last week......... :)
akash08 wrote:

I am little bit concerned now as i have completed 12Weeks this weekend ( 11, If we calculate the time from the payment deduction Date as i paid by Chq ). Is it normal, why its taking sooo long??

Thanks

I am also waiting for 10 weeks and getting suspicious. There are some guys like engi_guy, pcmalik, saqib389 who never came back to forum and was waiting with similar or previous timeline. God knows what is going on.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 pm

grant1 wrote:well they do come back from time to time, i have seen recent posts from enqui_guy and pcmalik as wel. they are still waiting after 3 months............ god knows, how the whole system works at HO.

Keeping the faith

akash08 wrote:

Thanks

Hello everybody

Please do not get worried or suspicious or apprehensive. It is v common now a days. see this time line
Application submitted 10th jun
Acknowledgemnt 11th jun
First call fron CW for photos 26th Jul
Visa stamped n 5th Aug
Papers received 25rd Aug
So it was76 days or 11 weeks. It is random. Not to worry.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Thanks khalid, u have always been helpful and good
khalidmirza wrote:
grant1 wrote:well they do come back from time to time, i have seen recent posts from enqui_guy and pcmalik as wel. they are still waiting after 3 months............ god knows, how the whole system works at HO.

Keeping the faith

akash08 wrote:

I am little bit concerned now as i have completed 11Weeks this weekend ( 10, If we calculate the time from the payment deduction Date as i paid by Chq ). Is it normal, why its taking sooo long??

Thanks

Grant

Hello everybody

Please do not get worried or suspicious or apprehensive. It is v common now a days. see this time line
Application submitted 10th jun
Acknowledgemnt 11th jun
First call fron CW for photos 26th Jul
Visa stamped n 5th Aug
Papers received 25rd Aug
So it was76 days or 11 weeks. It is random. Not to worry.

ps_23

Post by ps_23 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 am

Hi All,

Its my day !!! finally !!!

here are my timelines

Applied : 05th June
Ref Letter : 06th June
Urgent Treatment :07th August
Docs Recvd: Aug 30th (Visa valid 3 years )

The part that puzzles me is that the approval letter is dated 24th July and I got my docs back on Aug 30.

All this time CC kept telling me , it is still under consideration.

Well , in my experience if your case is getting delayed , then it is most likely that they are processing it.

This forum is great and is very helpful. Lets keep up the good work guys.

If anybody needs any other info., let me know.

Regards,

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:07 am

ps_23 wrote:Hi All,

here are my timelines

The part that puzzles me is that the approval letter is dated 24th July and I got my docs back on Aug 30.

Well , in my experience if your case is getting delayed , then it is most likely that they are processing it.

Regards,
Hi PS
congratulations. the thing which puzzles you is a mystry of this century. What do you mean by approval date.Is it the date visa was stamped. same was my case. once visa is stamped i do not understand the delays in postage. passports are lying with home office for weeks after stamping visa. my accessment of the entire situation is that it normally takes 7 to 8 weeks and rest of the time is procedural delays.3 to 5 weeks is common in postage delays.Secondly info you get from HO on phone is based on latest displayed on the system screen. unfortunately the system is not upgraded for weeks. so my request to all friends waiting for long time is to relax.If there would have been any problem you should have been notified by now. NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. It is only wait wait scenarion otherwise not to worry at all

Regards

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 am

Thanks Mr Mirza for ur reassuring words like always. May your words come true by the gods grace. :)

Congrats ps_23, i can understand the pain.................

just strated my 12th Week ( 11th from payment deduction). Hope god will answer my prayers soon.

Regards
khalidmirza wrote:

here are my timelines

Hi PS
congratulations. the thing which puzzles you is a mystry of this century. What do you mean by approval date.Is it the date visa was stamped. same was my case. once visa is stamped i do not understand the delays in postage. passports are lying with home office for weeks after stamping visa. my accessment of the entire situation is that it normally takes 7 to 8 weeks and rest of the time is procedural delays.3 to 5 weeks is common in postage delays.Secondly info you get from HO on phone is based on latest displayed on the system screen. unfortunately the system is not upgraded for weeks. so my request to all friends waiting for long time is to relax.If there would have been any problem you should have been notified by now. NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. It is only wait wait scenarion otherwise not to worry at all

Regards

darksun

Post by darksun » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:03 am

A big sincere congrats mate :)

here are my timelines

Regards,

ps_23

Post by ps_23 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:02 am

Thanks darksun.

In my opinion if they ur case is getting delayed , then they are deffo. processing it. Good Luck.

quote="darksun"]A big sincere congrats mate :)

here are my timelines

Regards,
[/quote]

jingles
Newly Registered

Post by jingles » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:51 am

Any updates??????????????

iraira
Newly Registered

Post by iraira » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 pm

hello all!
Heres the timeline for my FLR Tier1:
4th July: send application
9th July: Received ref no.
20th August: fax Urgent treatment form
21th August: My current HSMP expiry date.

still waiting....but still optimistic.

i was reluctant to send the urgent treatment at first
since i've read on the website that i can continue to work until a decision is made on my FLR.

im interested with some of the people, like RBK, that said they have few days gap between stamps.will this cause any hassle in the future? should we provide somekind of clarification from home office when applying for ILR?

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 pm

ps_23 wht date is your visa stamped?? is it 24/07 ??

just trying to understand the timelines ......

regards

here are my timelines

Regards,