ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependent Visa Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

srkv03
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Dependent Visa Maintenance Funds

Post by srkv03 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi,

I am living in UK for just over 4 years now. I am getting married soon. I would like to apply for my future wifes visa in India(She is from India). I have been reading through a lot of forums and policy guidances. Still a bit unsure of how much do I need to maintain in my bank account. She will be applying from India and I will show my bank account statement for 3 months.

1 - The funds required will be £600, which need to be maintained for 3 months.

OR

2 - The funds required will be £600 + £900(for me) = £1500, which need to be maintained for 3 months.

Which is correct 1 or 2?

Thanks in Advance
Sr

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 General Dependent Visa Maintenance Funds

Post by sonub4ualt » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 pm

srkv03 wrote:Hi,

I am living in UK for just over 4 years now. I am getting married soon. I would like to apply for my future wifes visa in India(She is from India). I have been reading through a lot of forums and policy guidances. Still a bit unsure of how much do I need to maintain in my bank account. She will be applying from India and I will show my bank account statement for 3 months.

1 - The funds required will be £600, which need to be maintained for 3 months.

OR

2 - The funds required will be £600 + £900(for me) = £1500, which need to be maintained for 3 months.

Which is correct 1 or 2?

Thanks in Advance
Sr
Please check:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf
clauses 45-48

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:36 pm

its 1....