ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 in person application & online payment?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

joy_kavee

Tier 1 in person application & online payment?

Post by joy_kavee » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 pm

hi all

Last week , I booked online for a second tier 1 general extension appointment at Croydon for the first week of November 2013.

However, whilst booking for the time/day and place of appointment, even though I only choose Croydon, I was asked to make a payment of £ 1920 online, which I paid for.

That was a bit strange as with my previous Croydon PEO extension, I was not asked to make any payment online.

Never mind, I have downloaded the new Tier 1 General extension form as at 1st October 2013. In the payment section, there is no box to tick that you have made online payment?

What should I do?
I do have the appolication payment sheet . But ,on the form , it still shows as follows:

A6. Please select the method of payment from the list below:
United Kingdom postal order (payable to
‘Home Office’) - go to question A19
Cheque/bankers draft (payable to
‘Home Office’) - go to question A7
Visa/Mastercard/Amex - go to question A10 Delta / Maestro - go to question A10

Please help. Thanks

ToneGen

Post by ToneGen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 am

Me in the same boat..
howewer I was aware of the fact that you have to make payments whilst you book appointment.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... rson/cost/

Reg form, seniors plz help how to include this in the form..

shakirsq

Post by shakirsq » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 am

I think it should be fine just select Visa/Mastercard/Amex and attached payment sheet with application.

I also booked last friday for my second extension + 1 dependent and paid £ 3,454.00 online

you should receive email form Home Office after booking appointment which mention following checklist

Checklist:

Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. You will need this time for security checks.
Bring all the dependants booked into this appointment.
Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.
If you are using a paper form (one you print out and fill in by hand), you must bring your payment sheet with you. You will also need to bring a completed application form, and the supporting documents listed in the guidance for that form.
If you completed your application online, bring your official document. You also need to bring the supporting documents listed on your official document.
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment. If you originally made your appointment on our website, log in to your UKBA Account. Otherwise, call the contact centre on 08706067766. If you do not attend a booked appointment, we will not refund the £100 appointment fee per applicant unless there are exceptional circumstances.

tier1seeker
Newly Registered

Post by tier1seeker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

In the same situation. Will be selecting the card option, fill in details and take a printout of the payment confirmation received by email.

Will take another set of the payment details page printout from the application. If the CW suggests anything different, will fill that section at the appointment (alas, see no other option).

cheers

london_prem

Post by london_prem » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:20 am

I have the same question. If I paid £1920 online, what do I fill in payment page?

ToneGen

Post by ToneGen » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:09 am

Could anyone had their extension done(PEO) after 1 Oct please reply to this post?
Your reply is greatly appreciated

tier1seeker
Newly Registered

Post by tier1seeker » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello all

I attended the Visa extension appointment at Croydon PEO last week. I had paid the visa fees online, while booking an appointment. However, I did fill the payment details on application (card details/expiry/cvv etc).

Remember to carry the payment confirmation page, for the appointment. It will be verified first. If payment was not made online, then they would obviously be forwarding you to the specific counter to pay the fees.

So no harm in filling the payment page in the application, with all details as asked in the form. They will check the payment confirmation, and forward you to the counter for submitting application and documents.

Cheers