ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1(General) 2nd extension Documents Checklist for Directo

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vsk106

Tier1(General) 2nd extension Documents Checklist for Directo

Post by vsk106 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Tier1(General) 2nd extension Documents Checklist for Director of Limited company with Salary + Dividends as income

1. Application Form with 4 photoes.
2. UKBA Pdf calculator printout
3. Bank statement for Maintaince fund min £900.
3. Account letter confirming Net & Gross Salary and Dividend amount signed with ICEAW regd no
4. Payslips & Dividend vouchers - Exactly dates are matching with Bank Trans dates
5. Personal bank statements. - Highlighting Salary credit Trans, Dividend Credit Dates Trans
6. Business bank statements. - Highlighting Invoice money Credit Trans, HMRC Tad Debit Trans
7. Invoice explanation letter from Accountant.
8. Limited company incorporation certificate, VAT Certificate, P60, CT certificates, Business insurance

I have the following query regarding my 2nd Extension. I would like to ask some Expert people in forum.

1)I would like to check regarding Remittance letter from Agent is mandatory?
Because one of my Agent is not providing the Remittance letter. But I have Contract letter & Amount credit to my business account during that period.
So I have taken the Invoice summary letter from my accountant. Is it sufficient or Remittance letter from Agent mandatory?

2)Regarding Saturday PEO Appointment
I head that for Limited company directors, they need to do some checks with phone calls to Agent/Accountant.
If we went on Saturday, as offices are in off, they will ask us to come on another working day.
Any body has faced this on saturday appointments.

3) will they give extn for 2yrs/ 3yrs ?
My initial application was on 02/Jan/2010. I got 2yrs extn on 14/Nov/2014. Now i am going for 2nd extn before 8 months of current VISA expiry.Because I have new born kid in INDIA, I need to apply fresh dependent visa for him. If I get Extn, he will get for 2/3yrs extn.