ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Transactions missing in Bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chicku

Salary Transactions missing in Bank statement

Post by chicku » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:36 am

Hi Senior Members/Friends

I am planning to apply for sept-06 to Aug-07 earning period. The net salary for Sept and Oct was zero as the entire salary was used up pay back the dues with the company. As a result, there is no salary transactions for these two months in the bank statement.

Will this casue any problem? I cannot provide letter from employer. I can only provide the bank statement.

I request you to cast your honourable opinion in this case. What should I do. Is it fine or it will cause any problem.

Anyone had similar case when applying?

Thanks.

chicku

Re: Salary Transactions missing in Bank statement

Post by chicku » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:53 pm

Dear Senior members. Please have a look to this problem. This is important for me. I am sure you guys have a lot more experience and gut feeling and are the best people to comments.

Please advise.

pinnacle

Post by pinnacle » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:47 pm

Do you have salary slips for these two months showing the deductions. If you have I guess you would need to provide explantion in your covering letter. Another option could be wait for another month and then apply

chicku

Post by chicku » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:55 pm

pinnacle wrote:Do you have salary slips for these two months showing the deductions. If you have I guess you would need to provide explantion in your covering letter. Another option could be wait for another month and then apply
Yes the salary slips do show that deduction and a note of the same is made in the notes section of the salary slip.

I cannot wait for a month as that will casue another problem. Anyway this problem is for Sept and October.

Thanks

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:20 pm

chicku wrote:
pinnacle wrote:Do you have salary slips for these two months showing the deductions. If you have I guess you would need to provide explantion in your covering letter. Another option could be wait for another month and then apply
Yes the salary slips do show that deduction and a note of the same is made in the notes section of the salary slip.

I cannot wait for a month as that will casue another problem. Anyway this problem is for Sept and October.

Thanks
if you have the salary slip which explains the gross and net then you need not worry as the CW would want the numbers in the evidence to corroborate with each other irrespective of your net salary being zero cos of deduction.

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Thanks ~J~ for the reply.

What I am worried is that the CW may argue that there is no corroborating evidence for those two months as the bank statements do not say anyting at all about those two months.

Any experience of this kind that you can recount?

Thanks.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:09 pm

If the numbers in the bank statements do not corroborate with the payments then you will need extra evidence to back up the claim, such as a letter from your employer.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Thanks Victoria for the reply.

The salary transactiosn for all the months defenitely match the net amount mentioned in the salary slip. But for Sept. and Oct., the bank statement does not have any transaction at all because the net salary was zero. The salary slip for these two months also shows the net salary of zero.

Please advise/comment.

Thanks.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:51 pm

explain this in yuor covering letter. also, you will need a letter from the employer.

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi ~j~,

This is the difficult part. My employer is not ready to issueany such letter. Incidentally I have the Form-16 on which the monthly tax deduction figures are mentioned and they corroborate with the tax deduction figure mentioned on the salary slips.

Now the problem is that the CW may not be willing to use the Form-16 at all as mentioned in thier guidance notes. Even if they are, will they use tax figures for corroboration?

Thanks for the reply.

Regards.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 pm

I don't think this will be enough. You are going to need the letter.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:14 pm

Is there no way out without the letter.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:35 pm

I am afraid, NO!

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:44 pm

So, Do you think a letter from the employer for these two months only would suffice.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:13 pm

dear chicku,

dont complicate things. when you are getting an employer letter then why for just 2 months why not for the period you are claiming.

i had two employers for the claimed period and both of them had given me cheques for the initial months whcih did not reflect in my bank statements. so i opted for letter from employer for whcih the employers were hesitant to issue at the beginning but i convinced them and i got it for exactly the claimed period. and guess waht my case was decided in just 2 days.

so provide evidences as per the guidance and try to keep it simple.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:18 pm

for guidance, i meant hsmp guidelines.

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:38 pm

~j~,

Thanks for the reply.
It is next to impossible for me to get the letter from my employer through I will try.

Do you think the CW would not be willing to corroborate my salary slips with Form-16 using the the monthly tax deductions figures which appear on both the documents.

Thanks.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:49 pm

I think it is unlikely, but you can try. It is a risk though. And if the amounts aren't broken down month by month there is no chance.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Hi Victoria,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

The amounts are specified for each month. The tax deduction amount fully corroborate for each of the months that is covered by Form-16. Form-16 is signed and sealed by my employer.

If I send the documents as they are, then will the CW altogether reject the application or just discount the earnings of these two months from the computation of total salary.

Thanks.

chicku

Post by chicku » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:13 am

Hi,

My employer is ready to write the letter which will have the month wise break up of gross salary, taking the figures from the salary slip. I hope that should be sufficient.

Please let me know if there is anything that must perticularly be there.

Regards.