ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sept Application.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gorajim

Sept Application.

Post by gorajim » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to share the good news that my application has been approved. I applied on Sept 15, and got the result on Oct 04. The approval letter is dated Sept 27.

I am currently in the UK on a workpermit from my company and I get paid in India only, which includes my salary and an allowance for my stay here (which is transferred to my onsite account).

I have seen lots of queries on this site regarding such situations and will gladly answer any questions anyone may have in order to have a successful application.

I derived good inputs from this site and my sincere thanks to all for their inputs/observations/comments. Happy to be of help to anyone who needs it.

All the best to the future applicants.

J.

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:45 pm

congratulations , its good to hear about so many approvals in the past few months.
Last edited by vidya on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Hi
Can you give more information about your application?

How long have you been in UK? What category did you apply for i.e. UK band of your other country band?

What does your UK payslip show?

Please provide these details as this will help many ppl applying.

Cheers
PG

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:32 am

Did you spend all the 12 months in UK or were they split.

In case they were split, were the salary slips before and after secondment signed & stamped by the same person or different.

In my case, 8 of the salary slips have been endorsed by India-HR and 4 salary slips by USA-HR.

Can that cause an issue? Or it is normal thing in case of secondments ?

gorajim

My application.

Post by gorajim » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:27 am

MyHSMPApplication wrote:Hi
Can you give more information about your application?

How long have you been in UK? What category did you apply for i.e. UK band of your other country band?

What does your UK payslip show?

Please provide these details as this will help many ppl applying.

Cheers
PG

Hiya,

I've been about 3 1/2 years in the UK, but all this while I've been paid by my company in India. My Gross Income is more than £35K and I had to apply in the UK band since I've lived here.

I used only my India payslips and India Saral. My UK payslips are "notional" payslips, for the purpose of tax equalisation and hence I didn't disclose those.

I had my payslips and Form 16 signed and stamped by my HR dept. Since my consideration period (Sept 2006 - Aug 2007) is not equal to the tax year, I supplied additional IT calculations, again signed and stamped by my HR dept.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to post any additional queries. I'll be happy to reply if I can and any value.

Cheers.

J.

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:46 am

chicku wrote:Did you spend all the 12 months in UK or were they split.

In case they were split, were the salary slips before and after secondment signed & stamped by the same person or different.

In my case, 8 of the salary slips have been endorsed by India-HR and 4 salary slips by USA-HR.

Fortunately, all 12 months of the consideration period, I was with the same company, being paid in India. Hence they were signed by my HR dept, albeit by different persons in the HR dept. However, all the salary slips had my company rubber-seal on them.

I am aware of companies that do a salary transfer during secondment to the US. So its possible you will have income statements in two currencies. So personally, I believe this should not be an issue. Please check with some of our more experienced colleagues on here for confirmation on this.

Cheers.

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:47 am

vidya wrote:congratulations , its good to hear about so many approvals in the past few months.
Thanks. All's well that ends well!

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:45 pm

congratulation
Pantaiema

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:12 pm

gorajim wrote:
chicku wrote:Did you spend all the 12 months in UK or were they split.

Fortunately, all 12 months of the consideration period, I was with the same company, being paid in India. Hence they were signed by my HR dept, albeit by different persons in the HR dept. However, all the salary slips had my company rubber-seal on them.

I am aware of companies that do a salary transfer during secondment to the US. So its possible you will have income statements in two currencies. So personally, I believe this should not be an issue. Please check with some of our more experienced colleagues on here for confirmation on this.

Cheers.
Waiting for the reply from senior members.
________
FORD MODEL C TEN
Last edited by prem12 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onlineplayer
Newly Registered

Salary Transfer

Post by onlineplayer » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:21 pm

You can use our site to do such salary transfers. UK is a great example of country we have regular clients transferring their salaries to or from the United Kingdom. Hope you will find the company helpful. (check the signature)