ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Family members Extension -Online

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

baltrical

Tier 1 General Family members Extension -Online

Post by baltrical » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply Tier 1 General Visa extension for my wife and two kids. My Visa is valid till 2018, PBS visa is about to expire in Feb 16.
I have noted there is Online form for Family members visa application applying inside the UK.
My Question:
1) They have mentioned "this online form is not for family group and premium service". So can I apply online or I need to apply by paper form ?
2) If Online is OK, Can I apply all three family members at same post, so i can show same bank maintenance statements.

thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 General Family members Extension -Online

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:10 pm

If apply for extension in person, you have to use the paper form.

If you are apply by post for all the dependents at the same time, you have to use the paper form.

The website is quite clear on this.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-general/family-members
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

baltrical

Re: Tier 1 General Family members Extension -Online

Post by baltrical » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
But I have a doubt, if family group(Wife and Kids) are not allowed to apply online at same time, then why there is a option for adding a member(Patner/Child) in same application and paymento be paid is showing as sum for all three members (1736+1736+1736) £5208.
Please clarify.