ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Earnings Criteria for Students

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SHANKARK

Past Earnings Criteria for Students

Post by SHANKARK » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 am

My sister has just completed her Degree in the UK(Sept 07). Awaiting convocation in December when she will receive her transcripts and Degree certificate. She has also taking IELTS exam in December which will take 2 weeks for her to get the score card.

I wanna know if she still can file HSMP application with her previous earnings prior to her commence of study?? I have a feeling it might be too late...

Can anyone advise me in this matter please..

aka189

Post by aka189 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am

See the guidance below which says:

Past earnings for applicants who have taken time out to study

If the applicant has been unable to earn an income for the last twelve months, we will consider their earnings for a period of up to twelve consecutive months from the fifteen months immediately prior to them becoming a full-time student. We will do this for both:
• Current full-time students; or
• Recent students who have finished a full-time course within the previous twelve months.
In order for an applicant to qualify for consideration they should supply:
• evidence of earnings for the period of up to a maximum of twelve months out of the fifteen months immediately prior to the beginning of the study; and
• evidence of the period of study; and
• evidence of the attendance requirements (hours of study per week).

So she will be qualified if she meets all the requirements.

SHANKARK

Past Earnings for students

Post by SHANKARK » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:02 pm

" Recent students who have finished a full-time course within the previous twelve months "

This asnwers the question....Thanks a lot for that m8.