ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-HSMP Refused -Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

piscean_sa
Newly Registered

FLR-HSMP Refused -Urgent

Post by piscean_sa » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:45 am

I'm residing in UK at the moment and my HSMP has recently been approved but my FLR-HSMP has been refused on the grounds that I have not completed a degree on my 'current' student visa.
My current student visa was issued in Aug 2007 and before that I was on SEGS(now IGS) visa for a year on the basis of which I got HSMP approval.

Immigration lawyers and Home Office helpline advise me that I can apply for an Entry Clearance from the country of my origin(India).

What are the chances of getting an Entry Clearance from India given the fact that:
1.I have been refused variation of leave(FLR-HSMP) once.
2.I'm a current student.

Also, I have an offer letter from my prospective employer, FTSE 100 company.

Any help/info would be highly appreciated.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:16 am

Yes, if you are on student visa you must complete your degree before you get HSMP visa.

You can apply EC from your home country and your current visa would remain intact.

Get the job offer letter/job letter from current employer, take all the documents which you used for HSMP approval, proof of accomodation and I am sure you woudl get EC.

Best of luck
Thinking low is crime....

inlondon2005

When you file FLR(HSMP)

Post by inlondon2005 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:08 am

Dear "piscean"

when you applied for FLR(HSMP)? which date?

and when they sent you your refusa?

Yes dont worry as T_mahmood said is right, you can get EC easily... do the required documentation.

inlondon2005

piscean_sa
Newly Registered

Post by piscean_sa » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:23 am

Thanks, T Mahmood & inlondon2005,

I'm just worried about my current student visa.Is there any chance of it being cancelled?
Would EC Officer ask me that why I want to switch to HSMP when I'm studying at the moment?

Do you know any of the 'twisted' questions EC Officer might ask?

I sent my FLR-HSMP on 19/11/07 and got my passport and other docs back on 29/11/07.
I had requested them to treat my case as urgent.

luyer
Newly Registered

Re: FLR-HSMP Refused -Urgent

Post by luyer » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:47 am

piscean_sa wrote:I'm residing in UK at the moment and my HSMP has recently been approved but my FLR-HSMP has been refused on the grounds that I have not completed a degree on my 'current' student visa.
My current student visa was issued in Aug 2007 and before that I was on SEGS(now IGS) visa for a year on the basis of which I got HSMP approval.

Immigration lawyers and Home Office helpline advise me that I can apply for an Entry Clearance from the country of my origin(India).

What are the chances of getting an Entry Clearance from India given the fact that:
1.I have been refused variation of leave(FLR-HSMP) once.
2.I'm a current student.

Also, I have an offer letter from my prospective employer, FTSE 100 company.

Any help/info would be highly appreciated.
Hi dear
have you provided them your certificate obtain in UK which recognised by them for FLR(HSMP)?

inlondon2005

Please reply

Post by inlondon2005 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:05 pm

dear are you going to waste your HSMP approval, you can get EC if refused you will not lose your current student status (visa), show them you have came india on a Term break to get EC.

I am applying for student extention next week, after that i will go back to my country and try to get EC.

Do you contact or get informed by someone in our situation what sort of documents will required to submit to get EC. (I mean being in UK of almost 2 years).

Reply a.s.a.p.

all other viewers replies were welcome also.

Please reply