ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Please: EC application for UK Student visa holder

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

inlondon2005

Help Please: EC application for UK Student visa holder

Post by inlondon2005 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Hi all, HO said get EC...

As I am going back to my country to get EC on HSMP, so as on student visa switchover what documents I have required to submit to the British High Commission?
as most of EC applicants were doing jobs in their respective countries where as in my case I was studying and staying in UK for 2 years and submitted my past employment (before study) documents for HSMP application. Is regarding VAF2 Employment form.

I only have UK bank statement, Utility bills and proof of Accomodation (a tenantcy agreement) with No objection Letter from Landlord.

Help Please...

piscean_sa
Newly Registered

Post by piscean_sa » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:00 am

I'm not sure what documents you would need in this situation.
I'm myself in exactly the same situation but I'm a bit apprehensive about applying for EC.
Good luck with your EC.
Please keep me/us informed of the outcome of your EC application.

inlondon2005

Help please

Post by inlondon2005 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:30 pm

HI All once again,

for applying EC, Besides my HSMP documents, should I show the documents of my current MBA enrolment and college letters showing term break, bank statement, utility bills, Rented Accomodation etc.

I dont have any of my past bank statements from my country of origin/Points claimed or earnings and balances.

Help please

inlondon2005

Help please

Post by inlondon2005 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:29 pm

HI All once again,

for applying EC, Besides my HSMP documents, should I show the documents of my current MBA enrolment and college letters showing term break, bank statement, utility bills, Rented Accomodation etc.

I dont have any of my past bank statements from my country of origin/Points claimed or earnings and balances.

Help please

inlondon2005

Any Replies

Post by inlondon2005 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:10 am

Any Replies .... Please reply if you know something / share information

freetomingle

Re: Any Replies

Post by freetomingle » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi there,

I think you should do the following:

1) Get an updated enrolment letter from your college stating that you are still a full-time student together with your attendance records.

2) Submit all docs. that you sent for HSMP approval

3) Show proof of your accomodation - Your current tenancy contract, if possible the last 3 months' rent receipts and 1 utility bill (either your bank/credit card statement showing the address or maybe your BT/Broadband bill.

Please let me know if you need any help.

All the best

inlondon2005 wrote:Any Replies .... Please reply if you know something / share information

hyderabadi
Newly Registered

submit every single document

Post by hyderabadi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:31 pm

hi there

please submit each and every thing that u submitted to Border and immigration agency

it include all ur education, work, bank statements, accomodation,

make sure everything is there and do not hide any thing..

but if u were working as student more than 20 hours - dont not let them know by any means otherwise they will refuse u straight away .

regards