ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

administrative review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

tier1visa_2008
Newly Registered

administrative review

Post by tier1visa_2008 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Can we send required docs to them to show where are they wrong ,with the administrative review application?And how much time they take for administrative review if filed from mumbai?

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Please provide more details....when you say the required docs....do u means these docs were not submitted with the original application? If Yes..then i am afraid that you cannont send it again.

The rule says u cannot give any document at the time of AR....All u can do is send Xerox copies of docs (which were submitted with the original application) with facts highlighted. And ofcourse attach a cover letter wherein u can show why you deserve points for that particular section u were denied....

Let me know in case i can be of any help....

All The Best

amitkddas

Timeline for AR

Post by amitkddas » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Well...its said to be 28 days..CALENDAR ...but its all on your luck...the centre u have applied at plays a role....

can take anywhere between a month to three months....have to be patient....i had applied on 7th Oct....for AR...still havent got a result ... :)

tier1visa_2008
Newly Registered

accountant letter

Post by tier1visa_2008 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi amitkddas thanks for advice.Actually case worker had contacted the wrong employer or i'm sure not contacted at all. he used the wrong webaddress given to him in my refusal letter.As a self employed i had shown all the invoices and agreement to my accountant and after verifying them he issued the letter and it was also written clearly in my application.But case worker says that incoming source of payment is not there.It means he is not accepting the accountant letter.So with the AR application i sent all the invoices ,agreement and payout details.Will they accept it?Waiting for the review...

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:00 am

Well....as far as i had read and understand....one needs to show two sources for confirming (claiming points) for previous income.

Accountants letter is one....which was the other doc you showed?
And now that you have applied for an AR...Wish you luck....and ya...be patient....AR takes time these days..... I had applied on 7th Oct at BHC New Delhi....still havent got a result.... "AR that is .. :) .. ".... Original application got me a response in 20days..FLAT ... CALENDAR ...

Best of Luck

Regards,
Amit

tier1visa_2008
Newly Registered

other one

Post by tier1visa_2008 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 am

The second document i provided is the bank statement in which the amount is getting reflected.

NikkiNikki
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

I am in doubt :?:

Post by NikkiNikki » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:16 am

My application was reject as not enough points on attribute.
I claim 45 points from previouse earning but they awarded only 30 piont. I wonder that i able to claim the point from incentive or only basic saraly? An incentive is show on payslip. Please Advice!!

NikkiNikki
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

I am in doubt :?:

Post by NikkiNikki » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:20 am

My application was reject as not enough points on attribute.
I claim 45 points from previouse earning but they awarded only 30 piont. I wonder that i able to claim the point from incentive or only basic saraly? An incentive is show on payslip. Please Advice!!

tier1visa_2008
Newly Registered

incentive

Post by tier1visa_2008 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:47 am

NikkiNikki i think they should consider ur incentives

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:05 am

Anything which is there on your payslip...and your salary account shows the same amount has been credited....it should be fine.....

Just dont know why and how are such mistakes made....anyways...All The Best

NikkiNikki
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by NikkiNikki » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:58 am

Thank you... Tier1visa_2008 and Amitkddas for your response!
Do you think AR will go through?

They are not satisfied only my Previouse Earning which I have provided 12months payslip, letter from employer, bank statement, and a/c pass book but they seem not to look at other evidences apart from employment letter.

ECO comment, "You claim equivalent earnings of 40K and above. However, the letter from your employer states you received Baht 50,000 basic salary per month. This sum, according to the PBS calculator, equateds to an equivalent UK salary of 30,489.60. A figure which falls into the bracket of 29,000-31,999"

But employment letter say, my monthly salary is Baht 50,000, excluding any incentive and other entitlements. Achieved monthly sales target is required in order to earn incentive.(I think you know, HR will never write anything specific for us)

On my payslip, the amounts show basic salary and incentive separately. If they take payslips into account, the amount will match bank statement.

I provided payslips as i think it will consider as primary evidence and employment letter is to support and give more explaination because i earn money from salary and incentive. So, i made my application more complicated.

Just like someone said on the forum, more evidence they can find more mistake!

I will write them that the mistake was made as they took only employment letter as evidence and the amount of Baht 50,000 not match every month bank statment. If they consider from two different source of earning. I will copy payslip and do highlight the figure together with bank statement? Will that be OK?

Do i need to explain anything about incentive? or something else? i should included?

ADVICE NEEDED!! PLEASE

amitkddas

HI

Post by amitkddas » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:24 am

Your are thinking in the right direction.

Also i would want to ask you this: WHY DID YOU NOT HIGHLIGHT THE PAYMENT NUMBERS IN YOUR SALARY ACCOUNT AND PAYSLIPS IN THE FIRST PLACE? (thats if u did not..thats what i undersatnd from ur last post)

This is for all reading this thread....we MUST highlight our figures for which we are claiming points.....this helps in two ways:

1. Saves time of the case officer...who have quite a bit of a workload....its good if we make it easy for them
2. In the very first instance....whenever we are reading any document...we see the highlighted items..the case officer is no diff from us....if he gets the figures he is looking for right away...he will most likely not delve into the details...given the time pressure....Remember...ur bank statements are Integra verified.....and ur salary slips verified by Integra with ur HR in many cases....

Having said that.....highlight the figures in ur payslip.....highlight the same amounts in ur bank statements.....
In ur cover letter....mention that the mistake made was...only ur basic salary was considered and not the whole earnings....do point out that basic salary is the minimum i get....and based on ur performance you can get paid more......Performance related bonuses and incentives..happen across the world...so it should not be a new theory for the case officer....

I am not sure if you can point this out..other members please comment....

"The guidelines say...that even for ur part time income...or income from other sources...like dividends etc....you need to provide proof..." in ur case u have given two proofs....and they have not looked at it properly....its shortsightedness on their part....

every penny for which ur claiming points is in ur payslip...and the salary account statement....so why are they making a fuss....

write a strong letter.....dont be submissive....but yes...dont be aggressive either.....

All The Best

amitkddas

HI

Post by amitkddas » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:31 am

Deleted duplicate post

NikkiNikki
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by NikkiNikki » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 am

Thank you very much amitkddas

I did highlight on bank statement but didn't do on payslips :(