ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G). Does this mean my application has been sent out?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silentray

Tier 1 (G). Does this mean my application has been sent out?

Post by silentray » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi,

I applied Tier 1 (G) on 18th Feb. I phoned the call centre to check my progress.

The call representive told me "something has been sent out for you" and gave me a tracking number. He didn't say "the application decision has been sent out for you".

Does it mean my application has been processed and a decision has been made? Or does it mean they send me letters to ask for more documents?

Is this the standard answer you all get from the call centre when your documents are sent?

Many thanks.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 (G). Does this mean my application has been sent

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm

silentray wrote:Hi,

I applied Tier 1 (G) on 18th Feb. I phoned the call centre to check my progress.

The call representive told me "something has been sent out for you" and gave me a tracking number. He didn't say "the application decision has been sent out for you".

Does it mean my application has been processed and a decision has been made? Or does it mean they send me letters to ask for more documents?

Is this the standard answer you all get from the call centre when your documents are sent?

Many thanks.
YES - This means that you will have your passport in a day or two. Most likely to b tomorrow. I was told the samething and I had my passport next day with stamp in it.
I wish you a luck.
x

silentray

Post by silentray » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

How is the document returned? I didn't enclose a SD envelop. Will they send it by first class recorded?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 am

silentray wrote:How is the document returned? I didn't enclose a SD envelop. Will they send it by first class recorded?
It will be special delivery - to be delivered between 9-5. It must be signed for. Your postman to deliver it
x