ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advise regarding bank statements showing salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shanmukh
Newly Registered

advise regarding bank statements showing salary

Post by shanmukh » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi all,

please advise me in this issue.

do we need to submit whole year bank statements showing salary?

i am working as a software engineer. due to some personal issues, i switched my salaried bank account thrice in a year. none of these accounts are closed & i can request statements for the months i got salary paid into that bank. i am looking to apply in December 2nd week. do i need to include all the statements for the whole year? if yes, is it OK to submit three different banks statements? will this affect my chance?

please help. thanks in advance....

ChetanOjha

Re: advise regarding bank statements showing salary

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 pm

shanmukh wrote:Hi all,

please advise me in this issue.

do we need to submit whole year bank statements showing salary?

i am working as a software engineer. due to some personal issues, i switched my salaried bank account thrice in a year. none of these accounts are closed & i can request statements for the months i got salary paid into that bank. i am looking to apply in December 2nd week. do i need to include all the statements for the whole year? if yes, is it OK to submit three different banks statements? will this affect my chance?

please help. thanks in advance....
You have to submit bank statements for the period for which you are claiming earnings. So if you are claiming earnings for 12 months you have to submit bank statements for 12 month. It doesn't matter how many bank you change all you need to make sure is that net amount in your payslip is exactly same as the amount in your bank statement. Using multiple bank accounts or banks will not affect outcome of your application.

shanmukh
Newly Registered

Post by shanmukh » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 pm

thanks chetan..
that is a quick reply.. positive..

thank you very much..