ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i resend the original bank statements (sent Estatement )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

r007
Newly Registered

Can i resend the original bank statements (sent Estatement )

Post by r007 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Have applied for T1 and waiting for reference number. I have sent

1 E Statement of the bank, stamped , signed (not visible though) and dated

2 E-Payslips (Signed and stamped)

Query:

1 Can i resend the original bank statements ordered from the bank which are on bank stationary? (If so any form needs to be filled, does this statement also needs a signature and stamp?)

2 For one of the payslip i had 2 pages, only one page stamped & stamped.
Can i resend by getting both the pages stamped ?

r007
Newly Registered

Post by r007 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 am

Can anyone answer my query pls.........

Have applied for T1 and waiting for reference number. I have sent

1 E Statement of the bank, stamped , signed (not visible though) and dated

2 E-Payslips (Signed and stamped)

Query:

1 Can i resend the original bank statements ordered from the bank which are on bank stationary? (If so any form needs to be filled, does this statement also needs a signature and stamp?)

2 For one of the payslip i had 2 pages, only one page stamped & stamped.
Can i resend by getting both the pages stamped ?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Do this ASAP.

Ask your bank for statements. Most banks will not issue statement on the spot and those who do, will take their time to sign and stamp it.

Ideally you want to go with statements received in post. Request them on the phone right now. If you are submitting postal bank statements than you dont need stamp etc. This can take 2-5 days although in my case it took 3 days(Natwest).

In the mean time, read the guidance notes and walk in different branches of your bank to request a statement appropriately signed and stamped. You may get different answer from different brnches so worth an effort.

Once you have done that, fill out "change of circumstances" form available on tier 1 website. Attach covering letter, including name as in passport, date of Birth, nationality, Passport number and send it away as soon as you have received bank statements. Make sure it covers more than 90 days showing the required amount.

Regards

PS. Natwest will not give you statement over the counter. FACT

r007
Newly Registered

Post by r007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks arsenal49.

I have received acknowledgement/ Refrence # yesterday. Also in that letter they have mentioned [b]NOT[/b] to send any more documents till the Caseworker requests for it.

I am expecting statements from india next week, So can i still fill in the chage of circumustances form and send to shefiled home office ?

(The above one's are for showing the salary credits. I have submiited another bank original statement for 90 balance maintaiance)

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 am

thats a pretty standard acknowledgement letter.

If your application depends on new documents, which it does, than you have no choice but to send new documents as soon as possible.

Because, otherwise you are risking your visa.send documents ASAP and definitely before caseworker picks up your application in the office.

Its roughly 4 weeks in UK to process application so please send the docs in week3 at the latest.

regards

r007
Newly Registered

Post by r007 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks arsenal49.

Will be sending ASAP.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

You need to decide NOW, before sending statement to caseworker, whether you want caseworker to discard the previous statement altogether and look at the new evidence only OR take both statements in account.

In my opinion you should ask caseworker to discard the previous statement as it will not give you any points whatsoever.

The new statement should cover all the requirements e.g salary deductments, maintenance funds etc etc.

Regards,

r007
Newly Registered

Post by r007 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:39 am

Ok...once i get the statements i give send the same and ask for discarding the previous E statements.

pelican2016

Post by pelican2016 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi r007,

What happened to your case? Did your visa got approved after that. I am also in similar case? Can I send my documents now. I have posted the application on July 5th and I got reference number on 8th July. Please let me know.

Thanks
Abdul