ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Tier 1 passport expiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

krishna1215

Dependent Tier 1 passport expiry

Post by krishna1215 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am

Hi,
I am applying dependent visa for my wife and child within a week from now. My childs passport is expiring on Jan 2011. As Tier 1 dependent visa is issued for 3 years would that create a problem.

Regarding the maintainence funds is the amount to be shown changed or is it the same as before, considering my application submission date being April 8th.

Thanks in advance.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent Tier 1 passport expiry

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 am

krishna1215 wrote:Hi,
I am applying dependent visa for my wife and child within a week from now. My childs passport is expiring on Jan 2011. As Tier 1 dependent visa is issued for 3 years would that create a problem. This shouldnt be a problem, one you renew the passport you can ask to transfer the visa into the new one or carry both the passports while travelling

Regarding the maintainence funds is the amount to be shown changed or is it the same as before, considering my application submission date being April 8th. It is the same

Thanks in advance.