ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got visa, thanks a ton

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abhin

got visa, thanks a ton

Post by abhin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:48 am

hello everybody,

i got my visa stamped.
I just dont know how to thank ramesh, aruni, vks and all other members of this forum.really thank you so much.
I had applied from vfs cochin.
details
date of application : 12th april 2010
despatched to BHC:12 th april
started processing: 16th april 2010
visa stamped : 29th april.
despatched through bluedart: 29th april
received : 30th april 2010.
one another thing i want to inform is that i claimed my income for 4 part time jobs. Two out of them was paid to me in cash. Hence i could not produce my bank statement as a proof of my previous earnings. but as my period of claim was the same as the financial year of india i produced the saral document of income tax after filing my tax for 2009-10.
so the two proofs were 1. payslips 2. Official tax document - Nayasaral acknowledged by India Government not the one given by the employer.
Hope this helps others in the same situation.
My visa is valid from 6th June 2010. Please may i know the maximum time limit by which i should enter UK?So that i can finish the necessary formalities with my current job.

Vega

Post by Vega » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 am

Congrats!

Looks like amongst the first few post-April 6 applications to get through.

This indicates that BHC is not just looking at pre-April 5 apps currently as one might think from the waiting times link on their site. Interesting.

Which VFS center did you apply at?

abhin

Post by abhin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 am

i applied from vfs cochin

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

Hi,
U can enter anytime during the validity of ur visa. But the sooner the better as u need to show good economic progress at the time of ur extension.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.

Rao_Bang

Post by Rao_Bang » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Please check your inbox for my message