ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent -- Visa got rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sukhvinder.k
Newly Registered

Urgent -- Visa got rejected

Post by sukhvinder.k » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 am

Hi All,

My visa got rejected as HO had not included my reimbursements into the account and also they had not taken my Full& Final Settlement amount into the Earnings calculation.

ECO Comment "You have submitted your payslips which shows that you have included reimbursable allowances and ex Gratia payments; such payments are not acceptable as previous earnings (see Tier 1 Policy Guidance Paragraph 125)"

My Full & Final settlement letter is a Photocopy and stamped by my previous employer.And my employer will not issue it on their letter head and it also states that I've Annual Entitlements for my reimbursements.
And they have not given any reason that why they haven't included Full & Final Settlement earnings.

And they haven't included my 1 month singapore salary , as i lost my bank statement for that month, and later i got a attested copy from bank.
It's a on-line account, and i can not get statements by other means.

ECO Comment "Certified copies of bank statements are only acceptable for wholly on line accounts"

Please suggest what to do, I'm planning to go for Administrative Review.

Regards,
Sukhvinder

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent -- Visa got rejected

Post by aspirant99 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 am

sukhvinder.k wrote:Hi All,

My visa got rejected as HO had not included my reimbursements into the account and also they had not taken my Full& Final Settlement amount into the Earnings calculation.

ECO Comment "You have submitted your payslips which shows that you have included reimbursable allowances and ex Gratia payments; such payments are not acceptable as previous earnings (see Tier 1 Policy Guidance Paragraph 125)"

My Full & Final settlement letter is a Photocopy and stamped by my previous employer.And my employer will not issue it on their letter head and it also states that I've Annual Entitlements for my reimbursements.
And they have not given any reason that why they haven't included Full & Final Settlement earnings.

And they haven't included my 1 month singapore salary , as i lost my bank statement for that month, and later i got a attested copy from bank.
It's a on-line account, and i can not get statements by other means.

ECO Comment "Certified copies of bank statements are only acceptable for wholly on line accounts"

Please suggest what to do, I'm planning to go for Administrative Review.

Regards,
Sukhvinder
Did your F&F had the word 'reimbursement' on it?

sukhvinder.k
Newly Registered

Post by sukhvinder.k » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 am

Hi aspirant99,

Yes it having the following columns :

Annual Entitlements :

Medical : Rs 15000/-
Telephone : Rs 18000/-
Fuel : Rs 48000/-
Driver : Rs 60,000 /-

Reimbursement Breakups : This show how much I've claimed before leaving the job.

Regards,
Sukhvinder

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 am

Reading this topic should prove useful.

regards

Rao_Bang

Post by Rao_Bang » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:59 am

Hi Sukhvinder,

Please clarify me.. after deduction of the reimbursements and F&F amount, how many points you got over all? Is it less than 75 or not?

It seems, ECO done recalculation correct ?

Regards
Narayana Rao

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 am

sukhvinder.k wrote:Hi aspirant99,

Yes it having the following columns :

Annual Entitlements :

Medical : Rs 15000/-
Telephone : Rs 18000/-
Fuel : Rs 48000/-
Driver : Rs 60,000 /-

Reimbursement Breakups : This show how much I've claimed before leaving the job.

Regards,
Sukhvinder
My understanding is if the word "reimbursement" is mentioned on the payslips then it might not be considered..maybe reading point 124 of the Tier-1 guidelines help.But what I don't understand why was the F&F not considered?..Any ideas anyone?

sukhvinder.k
Newly Registered

Post by sukhvinder.k » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:26 am

Hi Rao_Bang,

After the deductions i got let then 75

Regards,
Sukhvinder

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 am

When your F&F clearly shows that the (annual) allowance entitlements were claimed as reimbursements, how do you expect the caseworker to ignore the fact (that these allowances are not paid in advance, but reimbursed when claimed) even though this fact may not have been evident in your payslips.

regards