ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 dependent refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

mkureshi
Newly Registered

tier 1 dependent refusal

Post by mkureshi » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 pm

hii,
i am living in uk from last 2 years on tier 1 catagory,my dependent submited her file in india last month n we got refusal on basis of in sufficient fund.but actually i had submit 2 bank statment one of loyds tsb and one of barcleys bank because i have to saw them my salary comes in loyds tsb and i was claimed for maintanance in barcarleys .there i got 600 pounds in account from last 5 months.even i mention in application form near maintanance section tht barcleys bank but still they reject my dependent file ..
My dependent is elidigle to submit adminstrative review to them or we have to go for appeal please give me reply as earlier as possible (we got IAFT-2 FORM WITH REFUSAL DECISION)

thank you.

puneetdwd

Sorry

Post by puneetdwd » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi mkureshi,

How much fund have you shown for youself and ur wife as Fund Maintenance?
Have you mentioned that u r using barcelys as maintenance fund in your cover letter?
Please let us know.

thanks
P

mkureshi
Newly Registered

refusal of tier 1 dependent

Post by mkureshi » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:29 pm

hii

as i saw in tier 1 dependent guidelines if i present in uk from more than 12 months i can saw them 533 pounds.and i saw them 600 pound for my dependent and also submit my last 3 month payslips but eco not look at oll on my bank statements which i already mention in my covering letter but still they refuse me so my dependent is elidgible for adminstrative review or we have to go forward with appeal ( we got IAFT-2 FORM WITH IT)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 pm

You need to show GBP 800 for self as well - in addition to the funds for each dependent (533 each).

Dependent applications are not subject to administrative review.

regards

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Post by sonub4ualt » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:00 pm

sushdmehta wrote:You need to show GBP 800 for self as well - in addition to the funds for each dependent (533 each).

Dependent applications are not subject to administrative review.

regards
Hi, Is it necessary to show that the funds have to be for both primary as well as dependant application and, is there a necessity to show the account where your salary is getting credited, or would it be enough to show the account where you are holding the maintenance funds?

Please advise.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm

sonub4ualt wrote:Is it necessary to show that the funds have to be for both primary as well as dependant application
Read the PBS dependents policy guidance.
sonub4ualt wrote:is there a necessity to show the account where your salary is getting credited, or would it be enough to show the account where you are holding the maintenance funds?
It is not necessary to hold maintenance funds in salary account.

regards

mkureshi
Newly Registered

21jun2010 to 23 july 2010 maintenance fund judgment

Post by mkureshi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:17 pm

as i just saw on uk border agency web that we have no longer to maintain our funds for 3 months from 23 july 2010(pinkin judgment) n also mention in policy guidelines that if we applied from outside from uk and we got refusal only because of maintenance fund criteria then we are able to send review notice(as transitional arrangment) to eco or post where were decision made.its still not updated on vfs.co.in website ??

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: 21jun2010 to 23 july 2010 maintenance fund judgment

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm

mkureshi wrote:as i just saw on uk border agency web that we have no longer to maintain our funds for 3 months from 23 july 2010(pinkin judgment) n also mention in policy guidelines that if we applied from outside from uk and we got refusal only because of maintenance fund criteria then we are able to send review notice(as transitional arrangment) to eco or post where were decision made.its still not updated on vfs.co.in website ??
Could you provide the link pls..

mkureshi
Newly Registered

Post by mkureshi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa

Post by Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 pm

When Tier1 Dependant is applying for visa from India, they need to show only £ 533 if Tier1 Main applicant is in uk for more than 1 year

Funds for Tier1 Main applicant is not required at all during separate application of Tier1 Dependant.

This has been in my case as well as many others whom i have known

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa wrote:When Tier1 Dependant is applying for visa from India, they need to show only £ 533 if Tier1 Main applicant is in uk for more than 1 year

Funds for Tier1 Main applicant is not required at all during separate application of Tier1 Dependant.

This has been in my case as well as many others whom i have known
It is quite possible that the requirements might have changed since the time you applied. Therefore, personal experiences in the past may not be the most suitable reason to advice someone to follow suit.

Applicants should educate themselves on current requirements at the time of application and act accordingly.

regards