ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem filling the Application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tanvirtonu

Problem filling the Application form

Post by tanvirtonu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:27 pm

I m having problem filling the application form for Tier 1 (general).
I have downloaded the "Application form VAF9 - PBS Migrant" and "PBS Appendix 1 General Migrant self assessment form"

1.Now in Part5b of VAF9 form, it is asking for the Birth date of my mother and father( what have they got to do with my parents birth date!!!!). But I dont know their birth date, my father died many years ago and I cant even give their birth certificates as proof. What should I do now?

2. In part 4(Previous Earnings Assessment) of Assessment form, there are four rows of start and end date for previous earning in 4.5. Why is that and how many should I fill up?

3. In 4.6, the boxes are too small to fill the information and there are rows of boxes. Its a bit confusing to me.

4. In 4.8, there are 9 types of documents to provide, Should I put cross only on what I have ? (I have only payslips and bank statement supporting my salary, does it suffice or the more the better?)

5. Do I need to submit the document produced by electronic point calculator.

COULD anybody pls give me a sample filled up application form

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 am

PLS URGENT HELP NEEDED. Going to submit the application tomorrow.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 am

tanvirtonu wrote:PLS URGENT HELP NEEDED. Going to submit the application tomorrow.
you should have posted this few days before..... and dont keep replying with words like URGENT..... ;)

Moderators watch :P

AND TOMORROW IS SUNDAY.... :oops:

;)
Last edited by prisat on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Problem filling the Application form

Post by prisat » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 am

tanvirtonu wrote:I m having problem filling the application form for Tier 1 (general).
I have downloaded the "Application form VAF9 - PBS Migrant" and "PBS Appendix 1 General Migrant self assessment form"

1.Now in Part5b of VAF9 form, it is asking for the Birth date of my mother and father( what have they got to do with my parents birth date!!!!). But I dont know their birth date, my father died many years ago and I cant even give their birth certificates as proof. What should I do now?
approximate dates (calculate age based on the age mentioned in ration card or voter identity card and give approximate date).
2. In part 4(Previous Earnings Assessment) of Assessment form, there are four rows of start and end date for previous earning in 4.5. Why is that and how many should I fill up?
Man....... This is too much. Common sense.... You have might have worked for 5 different companies through out ur claim period. So they need the dates within which your earnings were made by a single entity from multiple entity.
3. In 4.6, the boxes are too small to fill the information and there are rows of boxes. Its a bit confusing to me.
When you write in small, you can fill in three rows. First decide what you have to fill there. If you have difficulties, let me know where u work, and i will tell u what to fill in there.
4. In 4.8, there are 9 types of documents to provide, Should I put cross only on what I have ? (I have only payslips and bank statement supporting my salary, does it suffice or the more the better?)
didnt you read this ????
4.8 Put a cross (x) in the relevant boxes to confirm all documents being submitted as evidence of previous earnings claimed.
All documents must be original

Atleast two evidences should be produced for ur claim.

5. Do I need to submit the document produced by electronic point calculator.
yes. It is very good to submit this.

COULD anybody pls give me a sample filled up application form.
I can.. But it would cost you 5000 rupees :D. Let me knoo

LoL

Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 am

Man....... This is too much. Common sense.... You have might have worked for 5 different companies through out ur claim period. So they need the dates within which your earnings were made by a single entity from multiple entity.
I guessed the same but just to be sure I asked.
When you write in small, you can fill in three rows
I didn't understand that.

The first column is the real problem, It asks for the following things-
Source of Earnings
(include details of employer; Name of Business etc and start and end dates
for this source of earning)
How can I write all these in a single cell of a row. I m confused. All the other info. can fit well in the single cell of that row.

I m also having problem with 6.3 (English Language Test)
1. Awarding Body = who is the Awarding Body for IELTS exam?
2.Title of qualiication= what is this ?
3. Level of qualiication= I guess the IELTS total band score, isnt it?
4.Award reference number= Is there any reference number for IELTS?
AND TOMORROW IS SUNDAY...
Sunday is not an weekend in my country. I m from Bangladesh.
THANX A LOOOOOT for the reply

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:26 am

tanvirtonu i suppose you are unnecessarily getting nervous :). Application is quite straight forward...

Source of Earnings

-- You can write name of your current employer and follow it by start and end date of you earnings. This fits easily in there unless your employer name is very lenghthy...
Example :- XXXXX (employer name)
1/06/2009 to 31/072010

Am not sure abt IELTS details. check if ur IELTS exam certificate has any details. Someone who has done this exam can help.

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 pm

sapvish wrote:tanvirtonu i suppose you are unnecessarily getting nervous :). Application is quite straight forward...

Source of Earnings

-- You can write name of your current employer and follow it by start and end date of you earnings. This fits easily in there unless your employer name is very lenghthy...
1/06/2009 to 31/072010
But it says to include many things in the single cell. Even my company name is too lengthy for the cell to fit. And what about the other things-address,Name of Business etc and start and end dates for this source of earning, how do they fit in a single cell? I m really confused. Can I just put the name of the employer in that cell,
Then what abt the other info. aren't they necessary?

push

Post by push » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 pm

tanvirtonu wrote:
sapvish wrote:tanvirtonu i suppose you are unnecessarily getting nervous :). Application is quite straight forward...

Source of Earnings

1/06/2009 to 31/072010
But it says to include many things in the single cell. Even my company name is too lengthy for the cell to fit. And what about the other things-address,Name of Business etc and start and end dates for this source of earning, how do they fit in a single cell? I m really confused. Can I just put the name of the employer in that cell,
Then what abt the other info. aren't they necessary?
The form allows you to add extra information in additional sheets. Simply state in the relevant columns - "Details provided in Appendix-XX".
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 pm

The form allows you to add extra information in additional sheets. Simply state in the relevant columns - "Details provided in Appendix-XX".
Where does it say that and where do i get the additional appendix form or what is the format of that additional form?