ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Typographical Error in Main Applicants' form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kamalesh_dubey
Newly Registered

Typographical Error in Main Applicants' form

Post by kamalesh_dubey » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi

I committed a typographical error while submitting my Tier 1 form in 2008 - I had incorrectly mentioned in year of birth while filling out my wife's date of birth. The day & month are correct. Prior to this I had 2 UK visas stamped on my PP. All of these had the correct information regarding my wife's DOB. That is why I am wondering why this mis-match (if they refer to previous applications) was never brought to my notice by the ECO.

Now my wife & son are applying for their dependent visas. I am afraid that this error might be a hindrance in their applications.

My request to you is:
1. Will this unintentional error (incorrect year in the DOB) have an impact on my family's dependent visa application?
2. Is there a way to rectify the situation? I am in UK and my family is in India.

Regards
KD.

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:29 am

i do not think this should cause any problem. No where in your tier 1 visa, your wife's DOB will be mentioned. So not to worry for the typographycal error i guess.