ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip on letter head or not?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

joju_uk
Newly Registered

Payslip on letter head or not?

Post by joju_uk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:12 am

Dear Friends,

I printed my salary slip for 12 months in A4 paper( black and white,without color) having My company name, logo and my name with the salary are displayed in it. I took the signature and stamp on it. But do i have to take all the pay slip in Company Letter head or this is fine? Please suggest.
Apart from this, any other document is needed like any cover letter etc.

Regards,

joj

[/list][/url]

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 am

As per the guidelines, signed and stamped electronic payslips are sufficient.

Though, I have yet to hear from BHC about my application, i submitted these payslips.

Note: My payslips had specific text at the very bottom that 'these are electronic payslips' every month. I downloaded them and got signed and stamped.

joju_uk
Newly Registered

Post by joju_uk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:14 pm

I have received my pay slip from HR and the documents are signed and sealed in normal paper. But the formats of certain pay slips are different. However the company logo, name and salary there are no difference, especially my vacation salary slip.So Does it create any problem? Please advice

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am

joju_uk wrote:I have received my pay slip from HR and the documents are signed and sealed in normal paper. But the formats of certain pay slips are different. However the company logo, name and salary there are no difference, especially my vacation salary slip.So Does it create any problem? Please advice
Hi, i am no guru. but based on my research and as guidelines say, as long as the slips are on company stationery, it does not cause any problem.

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 am

got T1 with A4 b/w printout stamped and signed one.

Company name got changed in between 'but' logo and format of payslips remained same.

I have created a thread, if you find it useful.
Initial Application Process

thanks