ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some important doubts, pls help guys...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samsung

Some important doubts, pls help guys...

Post by samsung » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:54 am

Hey Guys,

Am on a 4 months contract right now and it will get over on 31st January 2011. Am with an umbrella company, the agency send the money to my umbrella company and they in turn transfer it into my bank account, and gives me the salary slip after all the deductions.

Am Getting married in the second week of February, and before flying will have my 'Three Months Payslip' and 'Bank Statement'.

As I wont have a job, will it cause any issues when I apply for my wife's dependent Visa.

Planning to arrange for the docs and relevant info from now itself.

Will submit the following documents while applying for my Wife's dependent Visa:
Please let me know if am missing anything in the document list below:

- VAF10
- Wife Passport
- Wife Passport photograph 1
- 3 marriage pictures
- Main Application Passport main page + visa copy
- 3 months recent Bank statements
- Cover Letter
- 3 months payslips (Nov, Dec, Jan)
- Tenancy agreement
- Fees
- Marriage Certificate

I wont have any job while applying for my wife's dependent Visa, so wont be able to apply with any reference letter or employment letter. Will that cause any issues.

If you guys think am missing anything in the above post, then pls add to it.

Regards,
Samsung
Last edited by samsung on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

samsung

Post by samsung » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Guys,

Somebody help me pls......

samsung

Post by samsung » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 am

Hello, can I get some help on this please...

Regards,
samsung

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Please make an effort to search the forum as the information is already available on the forum.

See also Guidance - Tier 1 (General) Dependent application

regards

samsung

Post by samsung » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi sush,

I went through the post before making the new thread. If you can look carefully, u will see that i have posted all the information. What am looking for is a confirmation that if am all good to go with the docs that i mentioned in my thread.
And as i wont have a job at that time, will it cause any issues while applying for my dependent , bcos my contract will be over by that time.
If you can help me with the above post, that would be great.

Regards,
Samsung

drmastoi

Hi

Post by drmastoi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi there
Home office is fussy about dependant visas,idealy you should get job letter from future employer before applying.
You better not give any reason to refuse visa they always look for it.

If you want to apply without job letter and or contract its likely they will object it.

samsung

Post by samsung » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:25 am

So, that means contractors find it difficult when applying for the dependent Visa.
Any contractors who would like to throw up some light on this issue, who went to india got married and applied dependent visa for their wife.
Hey contractor guys how do you handle marriage issue being on contract, and what difficulties when applying for ur dependent visa.

Pls advice guys...

Sush - Is there any post i can refer that would answer my queries, any link would help. your advice would great help me.

regards,
Samsung

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Post by Mohanfromblr » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:10 pm

samsung wrote:So, that means contractors find it difficult when applying for the dependent Visa.
Any contractors who would like to throw up some light on this issue, who went to india got married and applied dependent visa for their wife.
Hey contractor guys how do you handle marriage issue being on contract, and what difficulties when applying for ur dependent visa.

Pls advice guys...

Sush - Is there any post i can refer that would answer my queries, any link would help. your advice would great help me.

regards,
Samsung
Guys please do not complicate the things and make lives difficult for people using the forum and those who want to apply for Visa
The thread referred by Sush in this thread can be a Bible even for a Case Worker, I bet.
I urge you to look again
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=62853

If you are still having doubt what I can conclude is:
Either you dont believe Sush or anyone in this forum
or
You dont believe anything posted by UKBA.
Sorry Samsung, I am not harsh.
For, those who want find first hand and immediate information regarding visa, things tend to turn nightmare if this kind of posts exists here and there in the forum