ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

counting earnings of the month that you are applying

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

susie84
Newly Registered

counting earnings of the month that you are applying

Post by susie84 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi,

The company I am working for pays me before the end of the month and payslips are available as well. I want to apply before March 31st to keep it safe from the changes, but I might need my earnings for March. Can I count them if I apply, lets say on March 28th?

Thanks.

push

Re: counting earnings of the month that you are applying

Post by push » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 am

susie84 wrote:Hi,

The company I am working for pays me before the end of the month and payslips are available as well. I want to apply before March 31st to keep it safe from the changes, but I might need my earnings for March. Can I count them if I apply, lets say on March 28th?

Thanks.
you shouldn't as some element of the income would still be unearned (I know I am being pedantic here). Btw would you have the amount deposited in your account as well?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

susie84
Newly Registered

Re: counting earnings of the month that you are applying

Post by susie84 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 am

yes, it will be in my account as well though I am not sure if I can get the bank statement in 2 days, but let's assume I got the statement.
I am not sure how they would claim money is not earned if it is already in my account... any ideas?
push wrote:
susie84 wrote:Hi,

Thanks.
you shouldn't as some element of the income would still be unearned (I know I am being pedantic here). Btw would you have the amount deposited in your account as well?