ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 general-Bank Account details must on Payslips?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sriatkrish
Newly Registered

Tier1 general-Bank Account details must on Payslips?

Post by sriatkrish » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 am

Hi,

I realised that my Final Settlement PaySlip from my previous organisation does not have Bank Account details in which the Net is deposited.All other payslips from them have the bank details except for final settlement payslip.
I have got it signed and attested from the concerned finance manager though.

As far as I have read, I dont see explicit mention about this Bank details in the guidance notes.

Though I understand that ideally Bank Account details in the payslip has to match with the Bank Statement , is it mandatory that every payslip should have these back account details, though all the payslips are signed and stamped.pls lemme know.

Thanks in advance....

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 general-Bank Account details must on Payslips?

Post by pkumar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 am

It should match .... you need to show 2 proofs

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:10 am

No, there is no requirement for your bank account details to be printed on your payslip. As long as the net amount matches what's in your bank statement, you should be fine.

sriatkrish
Newly Registered

Post by sriatkrish » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks mulderpf and pkumar

To pkumar
--yah I understand I need to show two proofs for Net deposited.

But my query was, is it mandatory that payslip should have bank account details of the bank where Net gets deposited.pls confirm
Last edited by sriatkrish on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

push

Post by push » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 am

sriatkrish wrote:Thanks mulderpf and pkumar

To pkumar
--yah I understand I need to show two proofs for Net deposited.

But my wuery was is it mandatory that payslip should have bank account details of the bank where Net gets deposited.pls confirm
No its not mandatory
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

sriatkrish
Newly Registered

Post by sriatkrish » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks Push!

ABM
Newly Registered

Post by ABM » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:05 pm

i have one question to ask.

In my bank statement, it mention Payroll n my company name. But sum time the statement show only PAYROLL n with refrence number (No company name).

if i check online all the transaction it mention my company name and payroll etc. any how the amount and the date is same.

so will it create any problem to my application. if i apply with these statements. please advice

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:38 am

if online shows all the details, why don't you take print and get attested. Guidelines does not mention what details should be there on payslips, it is better to show as much details and consistent across payslips to avoid confusion.

ABM
Newly Registered

Post by ABM » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 am

kutlee wrote: what details should be there on payslips
Thanks for the reply Kutlee.
If im not wrong you are addressing to my question.

i have bank statement issue not the payslip... as i will have employer letter rather than payslip.

Yes i will provide the online statement with attestation (this will be my last option)

i read the guidance for T1 and no where mention about the bank statement contains employer name w. r. to earnings. any how if any one had same issue/ experience, then please reply to my query

regards