ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC Statement of Comparability for General Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lost30
Newly Registered

UK NARIC Statement of Comparability for General Tier 1

Post by lost30 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new here on forum. I have this query:

For General Tier 1 PBS ( Highly Skilled ), postgraduate diploma from uk listed colleges, were giving 30 points on points based calculator for qualifications, before 15th October but after this date the new requirement was brought in, that anyone who will apply General Tier 1 PBS and want to claim 30 points for their postgraduate diploma (uk listed colleges) should have STATEMENT OF COMPARABILITY FROM UK NARIC and they should be EQUIVALENT TO UK BACHELORS DEGREE AND IF IT IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO BACHELORS DEGREE, NO POINTS CAN BE CLAIMED. And after 15th October, postgraduate diplomas are giving 0 points on Points Based Calculator for qualifications ( Highly Skilled )and also no points for english language.

So, Anyone knows about this or have anybody contacted or applied to UK NARIC for statement of comparability?

Your Replies will be grateful.

Regards

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 am

This announcement has been removed from the website. Read the posts below which might be of help..

Tier 1 & Tier 2 visa, new requirement!

PGD's & PGC's removed from database.

adamnator83

pgd level 7

Post by adamnator83 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:57 pm

my application was refused just for my PGD diploma level 7 , it was on pbs calculator before sending thefore i didnt iclude my bachelors degree. currently i am waiting for my appeal hearing which is very soon. I dont really have time to take english test now, very cofused , dont know what to do?/??

adamnator83

Post by adamnator83 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 am

what have you done so far?

generaltier1

Post by generaltier1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

hi, not sure what date has this been implemented from but i applied on october 22 and got my passport today with a refusal letter
i scored all points except for education as they hav given 0 for the PGDBA