ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Date on Bank Statement Vs Payslips- Urgent please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SmithaK
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Date on Bank Statement Vs Payslips- Urgent please

Post by SmithaK » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 am

Hi Friends,

Need an advice on my application.

I am based in UK and plan to apply Tier 1 in a couple of weeks' time.

I am paid weekly by an agency, and a couple of dates on my payslip do not match with the dates that my salary got credited into the bank account.

For example, Pay Date on my payslip says 17th September 2010, whereas the transaction date on my bank statement is 16th September. This isssue is with regard to a couple of transactions only (Other 20 odd transactions are fine). Will it be a problem? If so, I can do something?

Thanks
Smitha

SmithaK
Newly Registered

Post by SmithaK » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Anyone please?

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 am

Read guidelines carefully. The amount in net salary on payslip and amount on the bank statement should match.
Supporting documents must show 139. all the relevant earnings claimed by the applicant.
Dates of deposit are not required to match i think. Many of the company deposits might take a day or two actually debit to your account. The dates of bank deposit should not fall outside the claim period of 12 months. Gurus can put some more light.
On the other side even if UKBA does not approve this, there is no way to change the dates shown on the bank statements. :)

Calvin Klein
Newly Registered

Post by Calvin Klein » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Dear Smita,

It wont be a problem. Make sure that this is explained in the cover letter.

ajitpahuja
Newly Registered

Post by ajitpahuja » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 pm

I joined my new organisation in September and got the salary by a cheque at the end of my month rather than the amount being deposited in my bank account since my salary account was not been activated till then.

I deposited the cheque on the 5th of October when my account got activated and the cheque got cleared on 7th showing credit in my account.

Remaining salaries, i.e for October and November were transferred to my account during the last dates. the transaction remarks are also different for September as it was a cheque cleared.

Would this be an issue ?

Do I need to put this in my cover Letter ?

Regards,

ajit

Purvi
Newly Registered

Post by Purvi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:43 am

facing the same issue as ajit. I want to claim salary points from March to November. But my March salary was paid by cheque. The amount is same as payslip of course but the account narration says "Chq cleared" and not "Salary".

Will this be an issue?

ajitpahuja
Newly Registered

Guyz Plz Respond ! I am applying in a couple of days

Post by ajitpahuja » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:32 pm

ajitpahuja wrote:I joined my new organisation in September and got the salary by a cheque at the end of my month rather than the amount being deposited in my bank account since my salary account was not been activated till then.

I deposited the cheque on the 5th of October when my account got activated and the cheque got cleared on 7th showing credit in my account.

Remaining salaries, i.e for October and November were transferred to my account during the last dates. the transaction remarks are also different for September as it was a cheque cleared.

Would this be an issue ?

Do I need to put this in my cover Letter ?

Regards,

ajit