ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds maintained in India Bank Account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Scherzenando
Newly Registered

Funds maintained in India Bank Account

Post by Scherzenando » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Dear All,

I planning to apply for Tier 1 G visa from within UK and I have a Indian Salary + UK Per Diem + Allowances remuneration component. I have not maintained £ 800 in my UK bank account in the last 3 months, but I am having adequate funds in my India account.

Is it okie to show Indian account statement as a proof of funds maintained when applying inside UK ?

Thank you for your time.

Scherz

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Any bank anywhere in the world, as long as the bank is regulated by the central bank / governing body of the country in which you hold the money.

regards

amvas
Newly Registered

Post by amvas » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Any bank anywhere in the world, as long as the bank is regulated by the central bank / governing body of the country in which you hold the money.

regards
Thanks. Presumably, it will have to be with an address proof (of India) if the India account does not have your UK address?