ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How important is to submit NOC letter of owner for Dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

guddu84
Newly Registered

How important is to submit NOC letter of owner for Dependent

Post by guddu84 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello experts,

Could you please help me to get the answer that How important is to submit NOC letter of owner for Dependent visa applying from India.

I , am working as Software Consultant on a permanent position in London UK, I have recently joined this company in October 2010. Earlier to that I was working in other company in UK and have been residing in UK since June 2009 (more than 1 year).

My wife had also spent 10 months in UK with me from June 2009 to March 2010 (with Tier 2 dependent visa) and then she left to India to complete her study. I have upgraded my visa status in June 2010 from Tier 2 to Tier 1 in UK. Now I am planning to apply the Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife because she is in Delhi, India.

I got reply from VFS helpdesk Delhi, they have given me list of documents required.

I have the all documentary proof of address with my wife name. After she went back to India to complete her study.
Now I just have moved my residence in UK in last month of October 2010, because owing to new job in different company.

I have rent agreemen, Council tax and BT bill for this new rented property are in my name. Since the new contract agreement of two bedroom flat is on my name, I am responsible to pay all utility bills and council tax and the documents are with my name. Currently I am livinig single and independent tenant of this flat.

My letting agent has given me a letter saying acknowledgement of my stay & address and mentioning that my wife can be permitted to stay in my house following to independent agency credit reference check and renewal of new contract (addition of my wife name in to contract).

I am afraid about this conditional confirmation, so that is why wanted to know that how important is to submit NOC. I think it is required only in case of shared accomodation.

Regards,
Rajiv

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Post by Mohanfromblr » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm

VFS is not authorized to guide the applicants in the first place. More or less I used to get wrong/outdated/false/irrelevant information and answers, everytime I contacted them.
Make sure that you have filled in the Dependent application properly.
If it is not asked in the UKBA Visa application (not VFS appl), you need not supply.
VFS Hyderabad people also intimidated my wife when she was applying for dependent visa, where in fact it was not asked in the application.
They said that Payslips and Address proof are a must. They also said that the visa will be rejected with out them, but I asked my wife to proceed still.
Finally got visa.
Thats it.

manojk005

Re: How important is to submit NOC letter of owner for Depen

Post by manojk005 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm

guddu84 wrote:Hello experts,

Could you please help me to get the answer that How important is to submit NOC letter of owner for Dependent visa applying from India.

I , am working as Software Consultant on a permanent position in London UK, I have recently joined this company in October 2010. Earlier to that I was working in other company in UK and have been residing in UK since June 2009 (more than 1 year).

My wife had also spent 10 months in UK with me from June 2009 to March 2010 (with Tier 2 dependent visa) and then she left to India to complete her study. I have upgraded my visa status in June 2010 from Tier 2 to Tier 1 in UK. Now I am planning to apply the Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife because she is in Delhi, India.

I got reply from VFS helpdesk Delhi, they have given me list of documents required.

I have the all documentary proof of address with my wife name. After she went back to India to complete her study.
Now I just have moved my residence in UK in last month of October 2010, because owing to new job in different company.

I have rent agreemen, Council tax and BT bill for this new rented property are in my name. Since the new contract agreement of two bedroom flat is on my name, I am responsible to pay all utility bills and council tax and the documents are with my name. Currently I am livinig single and independent tenant of this flat.

My letting agent has given me a letter saying acknowledgement of my stay & address and mentioning that my wife can be permitted to stay in my house following to independent agency credit reference check and renewal of new contract (addition of my wife name in to contract).

I am afraid about this conditional confirmation, so that is why wanted to know that how important is to submit NOC. I think it is required only in case of shared accomodation.

Regards,
Rajiv
I have applied dependent visa two times (2006 and 2009) without any NOC. I just provided my council tax bill and bank statements, nothing sort of NOC from landlord or estate agent. My wife name was added in rent agreement once she was here. But it does not matter whether your wife name is in rental agreement or not. Only estate agents insist for this not Landlord/landlady. Your rent agreement, council tax bill and BT bill should be more than sufficient. Anyway, you will be giving bank statements, which will be additional proof of accommodation. Also do include marriage certificate with your application.

I also contacted VFS call centre few time but their quality of information was miserably low and sometime confusing too. Once I contacted them for document list of visitor visa and they asked to include too many documents! Finally I supplied documents as per guidance available on UK Visa website and got visa next day. So you can judge VFS quality from this.