ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1- Dependent visa - Bank balance letters

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

permitted
Newly Registered

Tier1- Dependent visa - Bank balance letters

Post by permitted » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Hello,
I have received my tier 1 visa and I am currently processing the Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife and my daughter (3 years old).

As part of maintenance of funds, I am planning to submit a letter from bank certifying maintenance of funds.

Since I am submitting two applications (My wife and my daughter), do I need to get two separate original statements from my bank?

Thanks in advance for your help.

permitted
Newly Registered

Post by permitted » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Can someone, who has already processed his/her dependent visa for more than one dependents, answer if separate original bank letters/statements are required for each dependent?

Thanks in advance.

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:11 am

hello permitted...
I too have the same question. As per my understanding just one copy of bank statement indicating minimum balance maintained for both the dependants should suffice.. Ofcourse you need to get a letter frm bank as well.. In coverletter or sponser letter you can clearly mention that both dependant visa's proof of fund maintanance can be found in the statement and bank letter enclosed....hope this answers your question. Any experiences guys... pls add you comments..