ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1(G) Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rishi141
Newly Registered

Tier1(G) Query

Post by Rishi141 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi,

I am currently working in UK for past 3 years on Work permit sponsered by my company. I started working in london from Dec 2007 , my company initially paid me per-diem payments for which they did
not give me any payslips, until Dec 2009. ( note that i was paid some amount in my home country as well during this time)

They started giving me payslips but the payslip amount did not used to match with the payments in my bank account. On complaining this got sorted but it took 6 months until July 2010. from july 2010 onwards i am being given proper payslips.
I am earning 41K salary ( part being paid in UK & home country).

i have heard the news of HSMP Tier 1 route being closed from Apr2011 so i am thinking of applying for hsmp in march 2011 but there are few issues in case i apply:-
a) From july2010- feb2011 :- i can only show 8 payslips maximum.
b) My employee can give a letter stating that i am earning that much amount but they wont be giving me detailed letter stating what i have been paid till date on the letter.

What are the options ? Please let me know if something can be done.

Thanks
Rishi.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:00 pm

If you can prepare the letter for ur employer with monthly GROSS-NETSALARY-MONTH-NETDEPOSITEDinBANK for the payslip mismatch period.. you shd be fine.. this letter from employer is the best option..