ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AWAITING ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST RESULT FOR TIER 1? urgent plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lost30
Newly Registered

AWAITING ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST RESULT FOR TIER 1? urgent plz

Post by lost30 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am

Hi All and Moderators,

My brother want to apply for Tier 1 and his current PSW visa is running out on 30th January. He appeared in english language test last week but he will get his result after 10th Febraury.

Here I would like to ask that can he attach a letter from testing institution saying that he have appeared in english language test and AWAITING RESULT and can he write a covering letter to case worker, when he enters his Tier 1 visa, explaining the situation and tell caseworker that he will send his result as soon as possible, he will get it?
And will that be acceptable by case worker?

Or any other solution to this problem will be much appreciated.

PLEASE REPLY, PLEASE HELP.

Thanks in Advance.

lost30

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:19 am

No, you cannot submit documents after the application.

Read "when can I submit documents".
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Natita

Post by Natita » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 am

Hi all,

Is it not possible according to Policy Guidance, sections 182 to 188? Quoted here is from 182, 183. I appreciate that the test result will be available after the visa has expired, but the postal date is considered to be application date.
Applicants waiting to sit an English language test or waiting for their test result
Some people applying for leave to 182. remain under Tier 1 need to make their application before they have taken, or received the results of, an English language test.
For those applications only, the 183. applicant must give us the date of his/her English language test within 10 working days of submitting the application. This information should be submitted in writing, sent to the following address, giving the applicant’s payment reference number:

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:31 am

My apologies, I was wrong. Refer to this section.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.