ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on the form?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pyke

Questions on the form?

Post by pyke » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi,

There are some things I'd like to check on the form. I think I'm confusing myself! It would be great if those of you who have completed the form can provide some advice on what you did.

Section C states - the applicant should also provide all previous passports and/or travel documents that he/she has used to travel to and remain in the United Kingdom.

Section C6 - Please give details of the applicant’s current passport or travel document and any others that he/she has used to travel to and remain in the United Kingdom and which shows his/her current leave.

Is it a request for 2 or 3 types of documents - current, all that were used for all travel into the country and with the current leave or simply current and with the current leave? If someone was in the UK a few years ago as a student, but did not remain after that, is the passport that was used for that required too?

Section D3 - What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?
Is that the date on the EC? Or the earlier date on the EC form if a request was made to defer the date on the EC?

Section G1 - Age, on the basis of his/her age at the date of application for the first grant of leave in the category.
Which date should be used? The date on the application form that was submitted, the date on the approval letter or the date on the EC application form?

pyke

Post by pyke » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Thoughts?