ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Outside UK job offer impact

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asal
BANNED

Outside UK job offer impact

Post by asal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 am

Hi,

I've got a contract job based in Ireland and they pay in euros.Please can you let me know what would be the impact when I go for a extension if I work out side UK.

I'm on tier1 general visa.

Thanks.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Getting paid in Euro - is my assumption correct that this is then RoI? The only real issue is that you can't claim UK Experience points.

Also, why do you want to extend something you don't use and if of no future value?

asal
BANNED

Post by asal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks for your reply.

The company willing to sponsor visa to work in Ireland and ready to pay in Euros.

Can you please advise me if I demand them to pay in GBP to my UK bank account can I claim UK experience points?

Please advise.awaiting for the response.I'll have to cancel the contract if I cant claim UK experience for my extension.

I want to extend because I may get next contract in the UK so I'm keen in my tier1 general extension.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 am

UK experience is based on where you earned the money, not the currency of the payments.