ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent visa for child born in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saj19

Tier 1 dependent visa for child born in UK

Post by saj19 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:30 pm

I am on Tier 1 (General) visa and I have my wife and a son in addition to my daughter who was born in UK in July 2011
My wife and son are already on dependent visa. I need to apply for dependent visa for my daughter.

Apart from Bank statement for past 3 months and original birth certificate of my daughter, is there any other document (like my passport copy/original etc.) which I need to send it across for dependent visa??

Any relevant response is greatly appreciated.

saj19

Post by saj19 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Anyone??

Do I need to send my original passport?

danysoho

Re: Tier 1 dependent visa for child born in UK

Post by danysoho » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:30 pm

saj19 wrote:I am on Tier 1 (General) visa and I have my wife and a son in addition to my daughter who was born in UK in July 2011
My wife and son are already on dependent visa. I need to apply for dependent visa for my daughter.

Apart from Bank statement for past 3 months and original birth certificate of my daughter, is there any other document (like my passport copy/original etc.) which I need to send it across for dependent visa??

Any relevant response is greatly appreciated.
Hi, how much did u hav to maintain in ur acct for maintainace found? Ta