ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Request problem please help me

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nepalnishu
Newly Registered

Medical Request problem please help me

Post by nepalnishu » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

i applied on 8th July for study permit for university foundation program with my husband as dependent visa (TRV)..My husband get medical request on 19th august and submitted it today.My classes are starting from 10th of september. I have done case Specific inquiry but no reply yet.
I am working as a staff nurse .What can be the reason? i haven't get medical request??
Please admin help me and suggest me ASAP.

thewofoz
Newly Registered

Re: Medical Request problem please help me

Post by thewofoz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:15 pm

I would contact the consulate processing your case by phone and explain that your classes are due to start.

Maybe they did not realized that you need medicals done too. Sometimes it happens.

You may also check the status of your permanent resident case using the app My Canada on the google play.

Thanks

nepalnishu
Newly Registered

Re: Medical Request problem please help me

Post by nepalnishu » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:14 am

thanks for your reply. WIll they reply us via phone??i applied paper based through delhi office.Can you provide me contact no and suggest me what to talk over phone??
AS i am staff nurse is that may be the reason, they didn't asked me for medical??