ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Canada PR Visa inforamtion-Consultants

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

edsvenkat
Newly Registered

Need Canada PR Visa inforamtion-Consultants

Post by edsvenkat » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 am

Hello,
I am planning to move to Canada for a while with my family for Job on Software QA(10 years of experience in India). I am just wondering if anybody has used any immigration consultant agency before and if they have any companies to recommend? I come across a couple of names thru online, but after reading reviews on them I am struggling to determine which ones are legitimate and which ones are just out to scam you.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Member of Standing

Re: Need Canada PR Visa inforamtion-Consultants

Post by member » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:16 am

edsvenkat wrote:Hello,
I am planning to move to Canada for a while with my family for Job on Software QA(10 years of experience in India). I am just wondering if anybody has used any immigration consultant agency before and if they have any companies to recommend? I come across a couple of names thru online, but after reading reviews on them I am struggling to determine which ones are legitimate and which ones are just out to scam you.

Thanks
Do you need the consultant to find you a job or you have a job offer already?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 am

edsvenkat wrote:Hello,

Thanks
Forum members are not permitted to list or advertise company/agency names. Any that are listed, will be deleted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Devil81
Mood:

Post by Devil81 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi

You don't really need an immigration consultant to apply. All the required information is very well given on the CIC website.