ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision has been made--succesful or not?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

A decision has been made--succesful or not?

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:42 pm

HI
MY wife applied online( indian passport) for visit visa and she received a reply saying a decision has been made and aske dto submit her passport. Does that mean visa has been granted?

I am so confused, whether to book flight or not?
anyone has been into this situation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: A decision has been made--succesful or not?

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:04 pm

It means exactly what it says 'a decision has been made'. She will have to wait to find out when she picks up her documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Re: A decision has been made--succesful or not?

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 am

Hi I appreciate your reply
what I wanted to know was that if there has been someone exactly in the same situation . I know she she has got the visa ( I say this because they wnt ask for passport submission if they had to reject the application).
it just not clear from when they issue the visa. she mentioned her intention to travel in June, do they normally issue the visa when the decision has been now or what applicant has asked .

Regards

CR001 wrote:It means exactly what it says 'a decision has been made'. She will have to wait to find out when she picks up her documents.