ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documnt Submission Deadline Passed

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skhan
Newly Registered

Documnt Submission Deadline Passed

Post by skhan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 am

Hi,
I received the letter from CIC UK office for submiting the documents which wa dated back in Feb. 2009. The deadline has already been passed for the submission of the documents. My concern is how should I proceed now? Also since I never knew that a letter is sent to me and most probably it was lost in the mail system some where and I only see it now. How to proof it that I did not get it ealier is almost impossible. Please advice.

Best Regards,
Skhan

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 am

Best way is to contact Canadian High comission, tell them ur situation . Just hide the last part of it that u've ever received a letter . Just pretend that u never received any letter ...

Email them that u've post related problems in ur area , people often loose their important mail. One of ur friends who applied with u has got update request letter but u haven't heard anything from them. Then see what their response is .......