ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

resubmit my application from london visa office

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jewel_luc
Newly Registered

resubmit my application from london visa office

Post by jewel_luc » Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have recently lodged my immigration application for federal Skilled Worker and I have recived email stating my ref.no and other necessary informations about futher application procedure.

I applied my application from London Uk now email says, I have to submited all supporting document within 120 days to London Visa office.

my question :

1) shall i need to resubmit a new applicaton in london office again?
2) shall i need to show the recent bank statement?
3) shall i need to show the recent work experiance letter from my employer?
4) when i was sumitted application 3 month before, that time i also sumitted a language test certificate from a college in uk. shall i need recent language test certificate again?

otherthing is that i will leave uk after 4 month because my visa will be expired.

please help me
with regrads
jewel

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Dear at the time u sent ur docs to NOVA SCOTIA..

You had to only send Application form and copy of passport and Visa.. and fees .. nothing else..

Now as you have received email..

You need to send.. all the proofs..to london visa office

Notorized copies of your emp contracts, Education Certi. passport and visa copy..

Original what you have to send is..

Refrence letter of employer..

Police cert of UK and of your country.. original ielts test result..

Regarding bank i dont know... may be original or copy.

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 am

thamsinkumar wrote:Dear at the time u sent ur docs to NOVA SCOTIA..

You had to only send Application form and copy of passport and Visa.. and fees .. nothing else..

Now as you have received email..

You need to send.. all the proofs..to london visa office

Notorized copies of your emp contracts, Education Certi. passport and visa copy..

Original what you have to send is..

Refrence letter of employer..

Police cert of UK and of your country.. original ielts test result..

Regarding bank i dont know... may be original or copy.
For employer reference letters and bank statements, you can send certified or notarised copies. You most probably wont get your originals back.

Ray

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Thu May 20, 2010 12:50 am

no Brother,

especially refrence letters they want originals..

bank statement i dont know

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:40 am

thamsinkumar wrote:no Brother,

especially refrence letters they want originals..

bank statement i dont know
Is this a new requirement? I didnt provide originals, there were no issues. Do you have a link to this requirement?

Ray

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Thu May 20, 2010 9:18 am

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

check this brother..

Brother if u have already filed.. from London UK..

Please help me.. as i have to file now .. as i have reveived Email to submit the docs..

I want to ask.. how to make payment ?? at canadian embassy in London.. as there is no other payment form?? and what other are specific London embassy requirement ??

Will be helpful..

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks for the link. Seems like the requirements have changed since my application.

You can send the payment via bank draft in Canadian dollars. As for other requirements, London should have sent you a list of documents they require from you.

Ray

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Thu May 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes Brother.. they have..

Brother will they call me for intw?? if they find me suitabe ??

jay09

AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU

Post by jay09 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Guys

Please i would need more assistant with regards to documents required by the London office for further processing of FSW application.

I am in receipt of my confirmation letter from Nova Scavio confirming my reference number etc and have been requested to send supporting documents plus application form to London office.

Here are my questions....

1) I am a nigerian by birth and have been working in UK as a professional for the past 4 years, does it worth taking the IELTS test or should i just write a letter in support of my english ability. Note : I did my MSc here in UK.

2)As per proof of fund, how long does the money have to be in your account before you can print it. I have been told that a closing balance that meets the minimum fund which has only been siting in an account for between 1-2months would be accepted?Is this true?

3 Where can i go to obtained a notarized letter confirming that i will be travelling alone.....not with my dependents at this stage.

I would be glad to hear your views guys.

Thanks

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

JAY..

Congrates...

Any way.. Better do IELTS.. dont risk.. as the Canadian authority themself say.. do IELTS.. and its easy.. u have to give General...will cost u 100 pound..

Regarding Bank balance.. it should be in ur account.. i dont know about how many days.. but if u are alone.. it should be like 11000 CAD...means like 7200 pound..

Regarding Notary..

http://www.thenotariessociety.org.uk/

find notary in ur local area..dont forget to bargain with them...

Hope it may help u..

Spark
- thin ice -

Re: AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU

Post by Spark » Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

jay09 wrote: does it worth taking the IELTS test or should i just write a letter in support of my english ability. Note : I did my MSc here in UK.
Judging by the standard of English used in that sentence alone, I would advise that you avoid taking any type of English language test unless specifically requested.
We make holes in the teeth
We make holes in the teeth.

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:01 am

Spark wrote:
jay09 wrote: does it worth taking the IELTS test or should i just write a letter in support of my english ability. Note : I did my MSc here in UK.
Judging by the standard of English used in that sentence alone, I would advise that you avoid taking any type of English language test unless specifically requested.
I disagree with you on that. As of April this year, CIC will not ask for language proficiency if they are not happy with what was provided. They will make their decision based on the information provided:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/ ... /ob166.asp

If you were not born and raised in an English speaking country, the safest thing would be to take the approved language test.

Ray

jay09

Thanks guys

Post by jay09 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:57 am

Raymasa2, Spark, Thamsinkumar,

Guys, thank you for all your contributions and advice. I will have to make arangement to take the test just to make sure nothing slips away from me. Surely, I wouldn't imagine getting anything less than the required mark. My initial worry was the £100-£120 that I had to pay. Things are really tight.

More information with regards to proof of funds would be highly appreciated.

Wishing you guys a very lovely week ahead.

Cheers

Spark
- thin ice -

Post by Spark » Mon May 24, 2010 9:59 am

raymasa2 wrote:
Spark wrote:
I disagree with you on that. As of April this year, CIC will not ask for language proficiency if they are not happy with what was provided. They will make their decision based on the information provided:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/ ... /ob166.asp

If you were not born and raised in an English speaking country, the safest thing would be to take the approved language test.

Ray
I didn't know this so I would definitely take this guy's advice over mine. That information is also useful to know for my girlfriend as well so thanks for posting it Ray.
We make holes in the teeth
We make holes in the teeth.

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Mon May 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Spark.. Ramasa..

If you both can help me..

when i initially submitted, My application form.. i claimed 16 point for enlgish language..

But now i have to submit my docs.. but the points based on the result of IELTS i received is 12..

So what should i do.. .. submit the docs.. or give the test again.. !!

jay09

QUESTION FOR RAY

Post by jay09 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Ray,

Is there any other payment to be made to the London Office when I submit my documents and completed application for further processing.

NOTE: Payment already made to the CIO office at the early stage.

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: QUESTION FOR RAY

Post by raymasa2 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:43 pm

jay09 wrote:Ray,

Is there any other payment to be made to the London Office when I submit my documents and completed application for further processing.

NOTE: Payment already made to the CIO office at the early stage.
Depends on how much you paid. There is an application fees and a RPRF. Check the cic's website for latest rates.

Ray

jay09

Post by jay09 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Ray,

That was a quick response. I thought RPRF will only apply when a decision has been made on your application, which will obviously be made after receving your medical results.

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:34 pm

jay09 wrote:Ray,

That was a quick response. I thought RPRF will only apply when a decision has been made on your application, which will obviously be made after receving your medical results.
You can pay that anytime you want. Some applicants pay it along with the application fees, some wait till they receive the request for payment from the CHC, which is usually with the medical request.

Ray

jay09

Post by jay09 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 am

Got that Ray. All clear now. I think I would rather wait untill I hear from them.

Cheers
Jay

simmsimm
Newly Registered

Post by simmsimm » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am

Jewel,
How long from when you sent in your application did you receive the email and is it only by email they do contact applicants?