ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help EXPERTS really confused, would really appreciate

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

handsomeishere

please help EXPERTS really confused, would really appreciate

Post by handsomeishere » Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

hi all,

i am in UK and my wife is in pakistan, we were nominated by manitoba province as one of my cousins is there, 6 days ago i receieved an email from HCC london that we need to send our passports to be stamped for PR visas, but the problem is my wife is in pakistan, time is flying, pakistani govt doesn't allow passports to be sent to UK and even if we manage to do that officials said visa wouldnot be valid, my brother phoned me this morning, he had a meeting with the FIA (pakistan airport intelligence) person about the N.O.C, he told my brother that if a person doesn't have an entry visa for a certain country (for example UK) and another country visa (for example canada) is issued in that certain country ( UK) then it would be considered as invalid in our case my wife does not have UK visa and if she gets a visa from canadian high commision in london, the FIA person further says that even if we allow the documents to be sent and passport comes agian with the visa stamped , when my wife goes to canada from pakistan, FIA people would not allow her to leave because her visa would be considered as invalid, can i apply alone for PR and my wife can reapply? stress is killing me its a golden chance, shall i tell HCC the real sitaution? n my wife was refused UK visa , we won the case but BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IS DELAYING THE PROCESS AND NOT SENDING ANY LETTER TO ASK FOR PASSPORT, IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS,

REGARDS