ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian passport first or BC

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ASHA607

Indian passport first or BC

Post by ASHA607 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi experts,
I'm on ILR and my wife is on Tier 1 general pbs dependent visa. My daughter is 7 months old and borned in UK before I got the ILR that means I just got Ilr on last week. I got her Indian registration card and submitted her first passport online. However did not go for vfs with documents as then my passport was with home office for my ILR. now the question is
1. Since I got ILR can I apply MN1 for her though I submitted for Indian passport but didn't attend the appointment due to my documents was HO
2. Or Shall I go for Indian passport now as i got her Indian registration and submitted to vfs for indian passport.
Could you please confirm me as I have no idea on this matter. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Many thanks

gbhsmp

Re: Indian passport first or BC

Post by gbhsmp » Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi
Thanks. May be we did a mistake. A really bad one.

ASHA607

Re: Indian passport first or BC

Post by ASHA607 » Sat May 02, 2015 6:22 am

Hi gbhsmp,
I'm afraid. I didn't get you. Could you please help me to clarify the above questions. Many thanks